Camping in Holiday Hills

195 Reviews of 15 Holiday Hills, Tennessee Campgrounds

Alexis B.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Nice campground!

Showers and bathrooms were very clean! Most campsites are pretty spread out and the pool was a plus. Beautiful trails right at the campground, and easy drive to others throughout Big South Fork. Make sure to bring bug spray though, the bugs here were worse than other campground Ives been to

SiteA32
Tiffany C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Very sketchy

Very sketchy park. Vagrants mostly. You wouldn’t be able to leave your site unattended if you want to keep your stuff. Go across to Rhea springs. Nice,safe, free and beautiful.

Sitenot marked
Tamara B.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Stairs

Campsites for tents are down long rustic stairs. Our site had 20 broken rock steps from parking to site and no handrail. Lake view was beautiful however so we had a nice time. We took a kayak down the Caney Fork. Canoe the Caney shuttle service was the best we’ve ever used.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Nice KOA

Lots of green grass. The dog park is very well kept. There is a road close by but not a major freeway. It’s one of the quieter KOA’s I have stayed at. Pool is small but very clean. The store is well stocked and you can get hand dipped ice cream.

Melody S.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Beautiful Spot

Beautiful spot close to the water. Secluded area that can be reached via GPS coordinates ONLY (we learned this after trying to check in at the Dale Hollow campground).

Things to know:

• there was no dumpster for trash

-hike in spot with vault toilet

• 45 minutes from Standing Stone State Park
Grant B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Beautiful Scenery and Friendly Staff

We really enjoyed our text stay at Ragland Bottom campground. Even with it being a holiday weekend, the bathrooms were incredibly clean and the site did not feel crowded. We stayed at tent only site 22 and it had power and water. The gravel was on the coarser side and the pad was a bit rocky, but I…

Beth H.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Beautiful place!

We had an amazing time at FCF! The scenery is amazing. If you like waterfalls, this is your place! So many different places in the park to visit and some are very easily accessible for people with limited mobility. Several hikes get you closer to the falls, but you can see several without a…

• Our site
Cole T.
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Perfect

Prefect spot for a short hike-in backcountry camping experience. The hike in is less than two miles and the camp sites are secluded and spread apart. Highly recommend!

E
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Absolutely Stunning!

Fall Creek Falls State Park is absolutely stunning! We were in Campground B and our site was gorgeous - it was a slight incline, but nothing a couple blocks under the tires couldn't easily fix. Our site was surrounded by trees and felt very private. We enjoyed a hike from our campsite to the top…

• Trail to Suspension Bridge
  • Fall Creek Falls from the Bottom
  • Fall Creek Falls from the Top
SiteB95
Brennan M.
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Backpacking Upper loop

Had a great time backpacking the upper loop trail. First time backpacking and this was an easy beginners trip. Not much in terms if falls for upper loop but the campsites have decent distance between and two out houses. Lots of ticks on us and the dogs with bug spray so be aware. Easy beach to fill…

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Fall Creek Falls

One of the cleanest most beautiful campgrounds I’ve ever been to. Awesome hiking for all skill levels. The waterfalls and swimming holes are what most people come to see. The suspension bridge was AWESOME!

SiteP2
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Hike in

I’m not much for hike in to camp but I did really enjoy savage falls trail and the falls. There is a big parking area but it can fill up fast with those that are day hiking to see the falls. It’s not a tough hike to the campsite or to the falls themselves. Definitely one trip I will always remember

M
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Off the beaten path

I stayed here three nights in my RV. Also, this was my first ever camping trip in my RV or any RV.

As others have said, no cell for the most part. I have Verizon and I was able to send and receive messages for the most part.

The bathrooms and showers were clean, as well as the entire area.…

Linda L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

Perfect Place for Beginner Backpacking

Backpacked the trail for about 16 miles for a one night and two day trip! The trail is well marked and very secluded once you get past the main tourist attraction. If you're new to backpacking, this is the perfect place to get used to hiking with weight on your back for 8+ hours a day!

Month of VisitDecember
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

One of the best state parks I have visited

This state park is one of the best maintained and managed I have ever stayed in.  There are also many activities and beautiful scenery to take in!  I stayed in the B loop camping area.  This loop seems to be preferable to loop C which has sites much closer together.   The Nature Center and Cane…

• Lake view at Fall Creek Falls