Camping in Desha

Recent Equestrian Reviews Near Desha, Tennessee

99 Reviews of 5 Desha, Tennessee Campgrounds

Annette A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Great place to camp, go swimming and kayaking.

This is a great campground. We love it here. We’ve been here three times now and will keep coming back. The staff is friendly and engaging.

SiteSite number 5
Katie D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Serene and much to explore

I love staying here. After full-timing since October, this is the first place we have come back to. The park is so clean, has many trails and you have pretty big spaces available to camp.

Only downfall is that we didn’t have sewer hookup, but that

• Play button icon

Very pleased

This is a beautiful campground. I really liked that sites were not too close together. Fair warning there is no cell service.

One of my favorites

One of my favorite campgrounds when I’m in the mood for hiking

Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Great place if you are going to the park

My kids and I camp here when we plan to spend time at the park. It’s very convenient. Bathrooms are always clean too.

Dan D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Local favorite

Close to town and accessible. Great nature center, trails, and even a small cave for spelunking. Clean sites and friendly staff.

Sitearea 2 site 65
Erica C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Lake views are the best

Stayed for 5 days on a lakeside site- it was beautiful, mostly clean (goose droppings), and pretty spacious! Still a new campground next to an established marina. Some construction is still going. They are adding more sites and a small pool to the existing amenities like a beach, a hammock pergola,…

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great State Park

Everyone including staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are adequate, plenty of shade, dump station, trash bins and bath house was easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay, will visit again.

B
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Dated but clean and quit

Stayed in camp site 40 Bath house dated but keep clean no sewer hook ups very helpful staff if you have larger campers stay in one of the two newer sections sights are larger and more level in all would stay again

J
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Great location, friendly staff, nice pool and bath house

I managed to get in here for memorial day weekend at the last minute. My site was pretty small and a back in site but that was no problem since I have a small camper. The site was full hookup and probably the easiest sewer connection I've had at any campground, very low and easy to drain and flush…

• Site 50 with my little trailer
  • 360 view of camp ground from site 50
  • Unique, old school Apache hard side popup that I thought was pretty cool
a
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

No Room But Nice People

Very hard to back into site. Very crowded, believe most are long term stays.

m
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Great location

Had a great time. Wish we could have stayed longer

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Amazing

We stayed in area 1 and honestly, I didn’t like how close the sites were but it grew on me. This is by far the best campground for my kids that we stayed at. I didn’t hear “I’m bored” ONCE. They stayed busy the entire weekend we were there. I recommend 100%!!

SiteArea 1 Site 9
Lacy M.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Wish it had more for kids

The sites were very close to each other, but it was fairly quiet. It is close to a train track that has a train that runs about every hour. The music was great and the service was friendly. However, they show a playset on their map and it was two regular swings and a baby swing. This was…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Close to everything in Nashville!

Park is close to Murfreesboro and Nashville. Close to great restaurants and shopping. Staff is very friendly and is always open to helping you. Park is quiet.