Camping in Old River Estates

327 Reviews of 34 Old River Estates, South Carolina Campgrounds

J
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Camping & beach fun

I've been camping on the beach since I was a teenager. I understand the designated sites now due to more people knowing about the beach. I still love it. And understand why half the beach is closed. High tide floods all the way to the dunes. So hard to cross once it's high tide so it's dangerous.…

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Nice spot

You have to enjoy campgrounds - meaning neighbors, bathhouses, and lots of rules. But it is very well maintained, lots of trees and shade, and decent enough space that you feel some sense of privacy. Not many options in this area so I’m pleased with what we got.

Month of VisitOctober
Heather H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Great KOA!

We are more than pleased with our stay at MB KOA! The sites are bigger than most places we've been to, and the entire place is very shaded! We had a ton of open space since we were there late August and it was maybe 1/3 full. I imagine during busy times and holidays it's super packed.

Location is…

Joe F.
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Great beach

Nice campground with big sites.Beach is great with plenty of room to pick your own spot.Fishing,hiking,swimming it's here.

Site95 and 132
Month of VisitNovember
Cassandra R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Best Myrtle Beach Camping

I’ve been camping at Myrtle Beach since I was a kid, and this place is definitely my favorite.

It’s your typical “parking lot” beach camping place, but it’s awesome that nearly all sites are pull through. The staff is awesome. The bath houses are spacious, clean, and well-maintained.

Large resort style campground

The campground is huge and you can easily get lost. There are lots of things to do with the family but it can get expensive quickly. Visitors even if they are local will get charged to stop in even for the day.

Month of VisitOctober
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Amazing campground with lots to do

Great place for the kids. Playgrounds, summer concerts, dining etc is close by too. It buts up against Myrtle Beach Resort so our friends stayed there while we camped sometimes. A bar restaurant is on the resort property next door within walking distance. Less fees than Other places nearby

Site2014
Month of VisitMarch

Trails, gators, and the Atlantic

Beautiful state park with access to Atalaya castle and Brookegreen gardens, all in walking distance. Art festivals are held here too! Bike trails give you access to Pawleys Island, Litchfield, and the shops along the way. The brackish water bridge uses a natural gate to change with tides and will…

Sitet-6
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Absolutely Love this place!

We had an amazing time at Huntington Beach. Campsites are large (although not all are shaded). The beach is pristine and gorgeous. I loved hearing the waves as I was falling asleep. Try to get a site on the outside of the loop where there are more trees, and more privacy.The bath houses were…

• Play button icon
Tim M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Nice family style campground

I stayed the month of August with my dog LuLu. The campground was quite despite it being the summer period and the size. People were friendly and staff responsive too include receiving my numerous Amazon Prime deliveries.

Ben R.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Myrtle Beach KOA

Excellent park that is well run and well maintained. Staff friendly and nice plenty of activities for the kids. Walking or biking distance to the beach and many restaurants.

Mike  .The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Satisfied

It started off rough with our two toddlers getting bit by hundreds of fire ants within ten minutes of being there. The staff was helpful and went home to get Benadryl for us.

• Play button icon
a
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Fun place

Clean, beach is beautiful a lot of fun. Pulling on and off sites is challenging because they are so tight. Campground is so large you need a rental golf cart(expensive) to enjoy all they have to offer,

Natalie L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Amazing park to stay!

Absolutely stunning nature, nice trails, well maintained bathrooms

f
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

How do I book this?

I want to book but I can’t figure out how

Siteis there more then one