Camping in Kinards

72 Reviews of 10 Kinards, South Carolina Campgrounds

Kaila M.
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Lake view campground

This campground was absolutely beautiful. Had a tent site with a beautiful lake view and easy access for water activities. Our dog LOVED it! Would definitely stay again. Only complaint was camping in the heat but I guess that’s the price you pay camping in the south in the summer. 9/10.

SiteT5
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Peaceful and quiet

Nobody here! We had the campground all to ourselves. $5 fee and a full campground to choose from. The sites are clean and spacious. You can collect firewood to have campfires in the provided fire pits. Would definitely come again!

T
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Enjoying Sumter National Forest KOA

Nice clean well cared for campground with a ADA cabin, large drive thru and back in sites plus tents. New owners putting a lot of tlc in. Saltwater pool, playground, small zip line, dog park, large shelter with fire ring, cooking pit and a big black stone. Level full hookup gravel and grass sites.…

T
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nice quiet stopover

From the welcoming hosts to the well groomed sites, this KOA is a perfect way-stop no matter where your winds blow. The salt-water pool was a pleasant surprise and the discreetly placed gnomes and fairy gardens along the way make this place just right. Topping the evening off was a chorus of song…

Cody K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

It’s a great campground

Great little campground, my wife and I just moved into our RV and this our first stop. Super quiet and nice; not weigh in much of amenities other than the bathhouse in the washer and dryer and Wi-Fi. Campground host is super nice though his name is Dale. Will definitely be here for a while

Site?
Bernie L.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Bernie

I'm an eagle scout and there was time I camped every week end

SiteTeardrop RV
Bernie L.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Bernie

I'm an eagle scout and there was a time I camped every week end.

SiteTeardrop Rv
laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Trabquil

Perfect and spacious campsite right on Lake. Trails close by too.

• Someone is very happy!
  • End to a perfect day!
Adam W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Beautiful grounds, great facilities

My brother and I went for our first camping trip. The lake was beautiful and clear, the grounds and trails on the park were quaint and well kept, and the bathroom facilities were clean and inviting. We had a great time and met some wonderful people, I highly recommend this spot!

SiteCampground 1
bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Awesome park location and staff

You will NOT regret visiting this park!!! This is a very well managed park with great staff. Plenty of access to the huge Murray Lake. Plenty of fishing and watersports activities. We visit multiple times a year. Normally every 4th of July for the amazing fireworks, and even for the solar eclipse a…

• Moon rising over Dreher Island park
K
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Great view and campground

We’ve stayed in the fish cabins, complete cabins and campsites. They are fantastic. No sewer hook ups like all state parks in SC but well worth the visit if you can ever get reservations.

Brittney C.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Fun, friendly, clean!

one my fave spots! Kids love it! Summer stays booked. Books up 13 months in advance holiday weekends. Tons to do and see for all ages Even on rainy days

B
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2021

Relaxing

Found a secluded spot away from everyone..just to relax. Mission accomplished.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2021

Example of what a KOA Holiday park should be.

Stayed there two days in the new section. I can’t speak on other parts of the park but the new section has what looks like 90 foot sites. Motorhome fit on cement pad that had asphalt ramps. Wifi is streaming quality but no cable in new section, which we didn’t need because of the quality of the…

Willie H.
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2021

State park

Very quiet and very well maintained!! Clean and friendly people camping in the winter time.