Camping in Summit Court

24 Reviews of 6 Summit Court, Ohio Campgrounds

Dan S.
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Great place to unwind

We love Poor Farmers Campground. The staff is friendly and helpful and the sites are well maintained.

Andrea F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2021

Quiet Park

This park is know for the lake that is kayak and canoe friendly since it doesn’t allow any kind of boat with a motor. It also features a beach , 2 playgrounds and several hiking trails. Just be careful if you hike with dogs since some trails intersect with a nature preserve which doesn’t allow…

Ashley R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Good place

This place has a lot of seasonal campers and the ones we interacted with were nice. Some parts are more congested than others but not a horrible place to stay.

Brad R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2021

Fun and Friendly

Very welcoming campground with many seasonal RVs. Everyone was friendly throughout the stay. Multiple fishing spots for young and old. Pool was relaxing with laid back feel. Would return.

Jacob A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 3, 2021

Nice campground for a bike ride.

We have stayed at this park several times.  The camp sites are mostly spaced out for room, but some can get very wet and flooded during a nice rain.  The paved bike trail in the park starts near the campground, and connects with a bike trail along the Wabash River that goes into nearby Bluffton,…

• Looking at the bison enclosure from the fire tower.
  • Looking at the lake and road to the campground from the fire tower.
  • Site 40
Sitesite 40
Mark U.
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2021

THIS IS VERY PEACEFUL AND SECLUDED AREA BEAUTIFUL WEATHER, KID FRIENDLY

THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO JUST GET AWAY FROM EVERYTHING AND RELAX.  IT IS BEAUTIFUL TERRAIN TO RIDE ATV'S, HORSES, YOU CAN HIKE, FLY KITES, BRING THE KIDS POWER WHEELS OR BIKES YOU CAN EXPLORE THE CREEK OR JUST SIT IN THE SHADE OR NEXT TO THE FIRE AND TAKE IT ALL IN. ITS STILL ONLY 10-15 MINS FROM…

SiteCLOSE TO THE BARN
Darrell B.
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2020

Great State Park

Great little State Park. Nice clean camp sites. Plenty of trails to hike and a nice little lake to enjoy. Will definitely come back here

Alexandra F.
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2020

Great Campground

With this being my first time camping, I don’t have much to compare it to, but I really enjoyed my stay! I had spot 66 (non-electric standard) and I just had my tent and my car and I would definitely pick that spot again! It was absolutely stunning over looking the water with the trees turning…

• View from my campsite after a small rainstorm
  • View from my campsite
Cody R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2020

Nice small campground

Nice quite campground. Lots of permanent campers. But room for weekend campers also. Hiking and wooded paths. With small pond out front

Cody R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2020

A very well kept campground with lots of fun things to do, like hiking fishing and corn hole. I would camp here again in the future.

Buck B.
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2020

Great place

Super quiet, good fishing

L
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2020

Winter Camping

Love this place for winter camping. The campground comfort stations are heated all winter long.

John F.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2019

Great hiking

Nice campsites and great hiking. The raccoons were pretty annoying though.

B
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2019

I grew up near here

The sites are well cared for and the rest rooms and showers are well taken care of. They have to and rent camping sites. Primitive camps sites are open year round.