Bayshore, NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Bayshore Camping Reviews
Very clean

We enjoyed our stay very much. Each site is grassy, well maintained.

Nice clean friendly

This is a really nice campground the staff is very friendly and helpful camp is clean I will definitely stay at this campground again

Amazing place and great prices!!!

Had a wonderful time. The people are amazing there. Campsites were great and the price was the best around. Great showers and clean campgrounds.

Good Location for Economy Minded

We stayed here for 2 weeks in September 2019. We don’t have kids, so we didn’t need amenities to entertain them. There is no pool, or playground, but there is a large area to walk your pets. Yes, they are PET FRIENDLY.
It’s not a large RV campground, with only 34 back-in sites. You do have FULL HOOKUPS. The owner is very friendly and is easy to work with. He keeps the grounds neat and the showers and restrooms clean. You are only 10 minutes to Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle Beach. Also, North Myrtle Beach is only 25 minutes away. They close December 15th, until sometime in spring.
If you are just trying to get a place in the area and don’t need a lot of campground amenities, I would recommend this place to you. We’ll definitely be going back.

Clean and Friendly

My first campsite with my new-to-me T@B trailer. We camped right up against tall grassy dunes so we were protected from the wind. Could hear the ocean at night. Super clean bathhouse. The staff would drive around 3 times per day to collect your trash. Once they picked up my awning poles and put on the trailer to throw away—they’re not kidding when the say everything and anything will be picked up! Had to chase them down but retrieved so all was good. WiFi was not great but who cares when you’re practically parked on the beach. Will def go back here. Too late in season so I didn’t use but they also have salt water pool!

Beautiful beach camping!

Love this park. Bear Island is only accessible by boat. So you have to pay a small fee for the ferry ride that takes you to Bear Island. Or you can canoe or kayak. You have to hike with all your camping gear less than a mile to the beach. There is not much shade on the hike there but it wasn't bad on a hot summer day.

The beach camping spots are right in front of the dunes. We went on Labor Day weekend and there was no one there! So peaceful and serene. Lots of shells to find! And what a beautiful beach. There are nice bathrooms, water, and a snack bar that is open during the summer (cash only). Lots of picnic tables here as well.

Planning on coming back here next summer and staying longer! Such a unique camping experience!

Beware of raccoons

Carolina Beach State park has an awesome location if you’re looking for an inexpensive place to stay at the beach. It’s a short drive to Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, and Fort Fisher. There is no swimming area at this park. There is a marina and some great hiking though! We took a day trip to Bald Head Island as well! The campsites are large and well secluded from each other. The restroom and showers are centrally located, and clean enough. One thing I will mention is the pack of gigantic raccoons that kept us up all night while we were there. We accidentally left some food out one night and they were bothering us all weekend, even during the day! Some of the biggest raccoons I’ve ever seen. Don’t be like us and leave food out, lol!

Loved it!

I visit White lake every year for vacation but this year we decided to add in a camping trip. We decided to check out Camp Clearwater. I did read bad reviews here & there but I wanted to give them a shot. And I’m glad I did! I had such an amazing experience here! Everyone was so nice and down to earth! I will definitely be back!😊

Great Beach campground

My favorite military campground, ID necessary, and a great spot for family time. The intercoastal waterway is right there, as well as the beach and a military shopette. We have found many shark teeth on the beach and made great memories wake boarding and relaxing.

Great get away

This is a great place for any military or retired military member to go. The beach is amazing and the sights are nice too.