Nature

• Sewer Hookups
  • 30 amp Hookups
  • Water Hookups

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite

Reviews

• 1
Jean C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2020

Quiet riverside campground

I've stayed here 3 times now, once for just a quick overnight and twice for full weekends. It tends to be quiet due to restrictions against playing music outside your tent/trailer. There are also few, if any, seasonal campers - I think those are probably in the field around the pool as the site…

• Site 32 Living Water Campground. I was able to pull through. Once I unhitched, I generally parked behind the trailer. This worked for me, but for most, I suspect you'll back into the site to keep the water/electric hookups on the correct side of your RV.
  • Site 26  Living Water Campground
  • View to river Site 26  Living Water Campground
Site32, A9, 37
Rae M.
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2019

Convenient for Mt. Washington

We spent one night here in our 24ft RV. The campground was not very crowded. There is a restaurant on site, which is great bc there aren’t many options for food around. The owner was very helpful and the campstore was well stocked. We did not check out the restroom facilities.

Peter C.
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2018

Small Private Campground tie-ed to a large general store and restaurant

Pretty small campground. Kind of expensive for how close the sites are. I think we paid +$40 for one night. It's very nice to be right on the river which is why we chose this campground online.

Pretty standard.

Our fire pit was in a depression near the river but it was sloped in a way where you…

• Campground map. site 76
  • River view
  • picnic table overlooking the river

Living Water Campground is located in New Hampshire