About Beach Hill Campground and Cabins
Contact
Beach Hill Campground and Cabins is located in New Hampshire
2 Reviews of Beach Hill Campground and Cabins
They thought of just about everything

My mom and I don't have the same camping styles, at all. She was treating my boys and I to an adventure which included Clark's Trading Post (the bear show is a must-see) less than 30 minutes away. I wasn't going to be picky so I conceded. I was pleasantly surprised! They thought of nearly everything. There was a playground and activities for the kids, an indoor pool, and store (must spend $10 to use a card by the way). The sites were smaller than I'm used to with dispersed camping but they were still decently sized. We stayed in one of the little adorable cabins, for convenience sake, which had potable water. The boys loved it. I loved it. But no, this doesn't guarantee I'll trust my mom's camping choices from now on. Great spot nonetheless!

Unfortunately it rained almost the whole time we were there so didn’t explore to much. The sites were nice and large. We were able to use the indoor pool which was great. The store had little of everything we needed. We stayed here mostly because of its proximity to storyland and Santa’s village which made it easy. Would like to go back hoping for nicer weather.