No Drinking Water
No Sewer Hookups
No Showers
No Water Hookups
No WiFi

Take campground searches offline with PRO.

Canyon Ferry Lake is located in Montana
5 Reviews of Canyon Ferry Lake
A windy campground

Silos Campground has 77 dry sites, 4 gazebos, handicapped accessible restrooms and RV sites. Stays are limited to 14 days and the nightly fee is $10 per camper unit. Golden Age pass holders are $5.00 a night.

A word of Caution - Silos Campground can be very windy, very few trees except for a few along the lake, otherwise sites are in the open

Nice spots near Canyon Ferry Lake

I camped there in spring and there were very few hardy souls camping then. It was a little windy and cold but it was beautiful and not crowded at all. There are no hook ups so it is dry camping but the site was pretty level and it was easy to park my trailer in a spot.

Nice

No trees

Great lake, but crowded

This is the kind of place you want to come only if you have a boat to put in the water and I meant a boat with a motor or a gootsize sailing boat. This is not where the shoreline is fun boats cause to much wake to fishing and swimming is out of the question (unless in designated small area). The camp grounds are always full and that means your on top of one another. Not my idea of camping, I like to get away from everything and everyone when I camp so this is not my favorite place.

My Spot

My Favorite Summer Spot At The Lake!! Lots Of Campsites Along Canyon Ferry as well as day spots, restrooms and access. Fishing Boating, Restaurant At Yacht Basin!! It's Perfect!!