Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 100 ft.
Campground St Regis is located in Montana
4 Reviews of Campground St Regis
Welcoming, Dare I Say Cute

Marvelous gift shop and office host - she was honest and positive. There wasn’t any tree cover between the tent sites and it’s maybe 100 yards off the interstate, but that doesn’t vote this campground off the island. Lots of trees and the surrounding hills are so nice to be around. I’ll conclude with safe and charming.

Hidden Gem . . .

This was the first trip that I had taken to Yellowstone in 25 years. Having just acquired my Dryt app, I was anxious to explore campsites along the way. Traveling with a five-year-old I needed to be flexible and see how far I could go in a day.

We made it to St Regis Campground. It is a beautiful little oasis, complete with a friendly staff, and very well maintained. Plus was the fact that they had a swimming pool, and a swingset for my daughter. The tent sites all had electrical hook ups as I could tell.

I will caution you that there was no shortage of mosquitoes in the area, but the person at the store pointed me in the direction of an excellent insect repellent.

There’s plenty of food and great little restaurants in Saint Regis about five minutes away. I’m looking forward to staying there again

Clean and Comfortable

Nice campground with pool and cute gift shop, but the gem was that even though there were quite a few people waiting to check in the clerks were friendly and efficient. They have laundry and a game room on site, and it seemed like there were plenty of pull through sites.

Fall camping

Full hookups at campground-also has a store and hot showers along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Some sites are crammed together on the concrete while others like we got are private and more rustic. The town is a couple miles away.