The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Brandsville , MISSOURI

Most Recent Brandsville Camping Reviews
Backwoods River camping

This is a float camp along Eleven Points river. This one is accessible by 2 miles of gravel road. Several dedicated camp sites that each have fire ring, shepherds hook, picnic table. There is one pit toilet building. There is a beautiful blue spring coming out of the bottom of a pool formerly used to power Boze Mill.

12 dollars a night buut theres a free campsite just north of there.

Greer spring is right down the road and is wrll worth the hike!

Riverfront campsites, beautiful spring-fed waters, clear water

We loved our waterfront campsite.  We had a section of the river to ourselves and it was a large private spot.

The site was rocky, so mats would be hard (but we had an air mattress, so we were fine).

The water is spring-fed and very clear and beautiful.

Be sure to visit the nearby springs and sites of the recreational area.  The springs are so deep blue and dramatic against the rocky cliffs.

Hearing the sounds of the river and the chirping birds at night was amazing.

It was a bit buggy but we were prepared.

Great FCFS camping along Ozark NSR!

We took a last-minute trip on a beautiful weekend in June 2020 to get outside (responsibly) during the pandemic. Two Rivers campground did not disappoint! We were able to get a first come first served site around 4:30p on a Friday - it was one of two remaining sites so we likely lucked out. The campground had gnats, but we didn’t get too many mosquitos so for that we were grateful. There were several other groups who were camping there to go floating; there is an outfitter right at the campground with a small convenience store in a trailer. They coordinate float trips and rent canoes and rafts. We didn’t float this time, but would definitely consider returning to do so! Would recommend going for sites on the outside of the ring, if possible - these seemed to have more shade and a tad more privacy.

Nice campsite

Very accommodating campground. Has a nicely stocked store when you come in for anything you might have forgotten. Bathrooms were a little cramped but clean. Clean showers. We stayed in a campsite on the river. The campsites are a little close together but no one was at the one next to us so it did not feel so bad. Staff was very nice and friendly. Campgrounds are right outside of town if you need to go get anything they might not have at the store. I would stay here again. We enjoyed it

Amazing Campgrounds

Well kept campgrounds, and restrooms!! Best I've seen around!! lots of shade and parking, camp host does a AMAZING JOB!! We will be back soon!!!

Would Not Recommend

I have only stayed there once, and that was once too often. I made a reservation for a group of ten over the phone, explaining that some were traveling separately and would be arriving at varying times. I was assured that they had plenty of room and that it would not be a problem. When we arrived, we were led to our campsite by an unhappy young woman on a 4 wheeler. Our campsite consisted of a large, unlevel plot of sand, devoid of any trees or shade save one young tree by the road, and a broken grill. We inquired about a picnic table, so she drove off and came back ten minutes later dragging a bent table behind her ATV, which she dropped in the middle of the sand, leaving us to drag it onto a level spot. So, we decided to make the best of it and set up camp. As our friends arrived, we had to go up to the entrance and meet them since no one at the office would tell them where our apparently unnumbered campsite was. All through the night, we were disturbed by people cutting through and walking right next to our tents to the restroom on the other side of us. There was one water spigot nearby, but it did not work, They had showers, which you had to pay for, but didn't have any hot water.
Maybe I'm spoiled, but I have stayed at many, many campgrounds that cost far less than the $100 per night we were charged here, that offered much better accommodations. I guess I mistakenly assumed that picnic tables and at least partial shade on solid ground were kind of standard offerings for campgrounds.

Well-kept and welcoming campground

This is a very comfortable and welcoming campground. It provides a great sense of privacy but also community. The camp hosts are very helpful and friendly. I hiked from McCormack Lake to here, which is only about 4 miles (unfortunately, though, some of the trail is quite overgrown.) However, most people just park at their campsite. Whatever you chose for your adventure, you’re sure to enjoy your stay. Highly recommended.

Stunning location

I have never camped here but visit when kayaking. You can access it from the river and it is a short walk and well worth it