About Auburn Hills / Holly KOA
KoA
Auburn Hills / Holly KOA is located in Michigan
6 Reviews of Auburn Hills / Holly KOA
I'll not return

Very expensive, noisy, poor site conditions with both fire pit and table badly needing replacing as both are seriously rotted. Only has 2 shower stalls so be prepared for a long wait at peak times. You can not reserve a site, you're assigned one when you arrive so you'll have to hope you get one that will fit your needs.

Busy place. Lots to do for the kids.

Great for kids, a little annoying for a couple adults just trying to break in our camper..but the hookups worked fine. Dog area was like a barren wasteland but I still appreciated it. Clean bathrooms.

Halloween Cubscout Campout

Thank you for having an abundance of tent space that was nice and grassy with lots of shade trees the price tag for what we got was it’s only shortfall and it was loud at night being that close to I-75. But the Halloween event was awesome loved it all the boys had a blast. I’d be interested in checking out the little cabins they have there super cute.

Nice. Not Cheap

Its a fairly expensive campground with not enough free amenities compared to other KOAs. Nice facility, clean, nice staff - we went to buy dish soap and they ran out so they gave us some of their commercial dish soap- that’s good customer service. During renaissance festival it seems to be the place to be.

Great cabins, lots for the kids to do! Relaxing!

We went here during the Renaissance Festival and stayed 3 nights in one of the air conditioned cabins. Three kids, two adults and two dogs. Lots of amenities, friendly staff. Not a single problem, and the kids had so much fun.

Probably would not return

We went for our first time with our new trailer. The grounds were a little unkept. The shower and restrooms were very clean. I do not like the KOA policy of charging extra per person. Too many nasty tent areas.

This KOA is right off the freeway. Loud and noisy