The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Toronto , KANSAS

Most Recent Toronto Camping Reviews
Wonderful lake escape

I love camping here close to everything but yet secluded. Great Lake for water sports, plenty of privacy and always clean and well taken care of. Spot 33 is my favorite it’s hard to get so obviously it’s others as well.

Peaceful stay

My husband, our 2 dogs, and I stayed at the Equestrian Loop. We pulled in our PUP for a night sleep. The spot we chose to pop up was right near the water, and you could hear the waves hitting the shore all night long. A beautiful and peaceful sound.

Beautiful and peaceful

We stayed in the equestrian loop. All but a couple primitive sites are back-in. The layout of the fire rings, grills and picnic tables are all weird… Not consistent and usually on the wrong side of your trailer. The parking pad was nowhere near level, so you'll want to plan for that. The trees are lovely. You're very near the water and the breeze was beautiful. The toilet at the loop are pit. The bath house was not clean and many of the showers didn't work.. Water is lukewarm but water pressure was great. No stall doors on toilets or showers. We used the city of El Dorado dump station. The park is massive. Lots of amenities in El Dorado. And a quick jump to Wichita. We will be back.

Wonderful campground!

This campground has plenty of sites, and is great for both trailer campers and tent campers. The sites along the water are spacious, most offer shade and trees for hammocking, and water access is awesome! We heard owls, saw bats and fireflies, and had an INCREDIBLE view of the stars at night. Highly recommend!

Have had alot of good times at big hill lake

Camping, fishing, swimming, hiking. Great place for all of this

A+ CG will go again

Great sites, great hiking, kids activities and pet friendly. Clean facilities. A+

Good for a night

I camped out at this site during my cross country road trip, and was very impressed by the facilities, but not as impressed by the layout of the sites. I have mentioned before that I do not enjoy being right on top of my neighbors, and Overlook is too close for comfort. Again it is great if you need a pull out spot while on the road!