No Pets
No Toilets
No Water Hookups
Roystone Hot Springs RV and Camping is located in Idaho
Directions
Do not rely completely your GPS/phone -they are not reliable in the hills where we are located. We are located at milepost 44 on Hwy 52. We are halfway between Emmett and Horseshoebend. Roystone Hot Springs 7882 N. Hwy 52 Sweet, ID 83670
2 Reviews of Roystone Hot Springs RV and Camping
Weekend trip

We decided to take a weekend trip to this hot springs for our maiden voyage in our new travel trailer. The site was exceptionally clean as well as all facilities, to include restrooms. The staff were eager to help and provide the history of the hot springs. There are few RV hookups, so if you choose to go reserve in advance as well as reserving slots for the pool or hot tub, they only allow 25 people on the pool for 1 1/2 hour increments so it's not cramped. I definitely recommend this place and will go again myself.

Commercial hot springs with camping

Roystone hot springs is the closest hot springs to where I live (it's between Emmett & Horseshoe Bend) so I had to check it out! I went with a church group so it was all paid for but normally a tent site is $10 and I'm not sure if it's an extra charge to use the pool. The hot springs pool was open air but has a roof (nice for the shade), made of concrete, and perfect temperature (it was a hot day but they keep the water probably a little cooler than body temperature if the weather is hot). As far as the camping, the amenities are nice but there is not much privacy (sites are all in one big open grassy area), and little to no shade. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend this spot in the heat of the summer. This is definitely a more commercial option as far as hot springs camping goes, which I'm not a huge fan of, but overall it's a well-kept place and I might do some camping there again in the fall. It is very conveniently located.