The best YURTS camping near
Richfield , IDAHO

Most Recent Richfield Camping Reviews
Not for RVs or for people concerned about Covid

We stayed at Miracle as Banbury was fully booked for RVs sites. However, it was great to be steps away from the river.

No sewage but had electric and water (that leaked; rented spot 4 that many ppl thought was a drive through lane).

No one in their hot springs (including staff) were wearing masks or setting suicidal distant rules. No Verizon reception until you drive up the hill a little bit. Oh, and you'll have a great breeze of manure all day long.

Miracle Hot Springs Review right on the Snake River

We stayed at the Miracle Hot Springs resort which is the secondary resort on the other side of the road from Banbury due to needing a pull through. The Hot Springs were great with multiple pools and also private pools if you would like. The market just sells a couple candy and ice cream type foods which is good for the kids.

Keep in mind, Dyrt is incorrect for Miracle - NO WIfi or cell service in park, which I didn't mind, just was not prepared for. The showers are at the Pool, not the campground and do not have any curtains, just make sure your stuff is spread out so no one peaks around the wall at you and you should be fine. We had privacy at the park which was nice.

I would not come again to this location, but if you are looking for a simple stay with inexpensive access to Hot Springs then this is perfect place to visit.

Miracle Springs - Small, clean and great hot springs

Had a 36 foot RV rental motorhome.  Site#6 worked well as it was a pull thru. No sewer or dump tank but clean grounds and well taken cc are of facilities.

Get a VIP package- its worth it

Idaho beauty

This campground was very small and serene. A ways off the main freeway and a scenic drive through farmland and rural homes. It had great bathrooms and showers. The sites were tight and back in only. Not very level. There is little to none cell service. I was a little mislead looking at photos, there is a hot spring pool that is crowded but the natural hot springs that are crystal clear blue water are actually called Blue Heart Springs and are located by kayak 30 minutes away. The waterfalls are not on the property and are on the road back to the freeway. The river is not swimable at the campground.

Nice

Just 20 minutes to Shoshone Falls, clean, spacious, pool, and a bit noisy from kids in the pool.

Great campground!

We found this little gem on the way to Utah. The camp was great. The tent sites were very nice and grassy, each one having their own picnic table and firepit. There was good parking in the grass in front of the site.

For RV's, there were many sites that were shaded and accessible.

There was a shower house and laundry facility. Hot springs were available for a fee.

Jerome KOA

I've gone to this KOA so many times I've lost count. It's pretty average for a KOA; tent sites, RV, activities depending on the time of year. Lot's of great childhood memories on the paddle boats. It's not actually in town, its on the outskirts off the highway so you do get some traffic noise but nowhere near some of the others I've been to (lookin at you Rock Springs WY). Good place if you're stopping for the night, but if you want a real campsite pass on it as there are quite a few in the area.

Amazing

Went there for a short weekend and we had a blast. There was plenty of shade and the river was awesome. The hot springs pool was huge my kids had a lot of fun. The staff was very nice. The only thing if you in a trailer the ground is very uneven just bring leveling blocks and you will be good!

Was really amazing

We went to Shoshone falls for a few hours and needed a place to camp. We saw Banbury Hot Springs and we decided to go there. It was AMAZING. There was a beautiful view and we were right on the river. There is a giant hot spring pool. We went kayaking for two hours and there were so many beautiful birds. Lots of Mexican food around! Campsites were in beautiful shape. Highly recommend this campsite.

Relaxing

Midweek RV stay in April was quiet and relaxing. Not all stalls are RV friendly, my friend had to move due to her trailer would not level. Park hosts extremely nice to work with. Dog friendly park. Pool is older but the water was toasty warm to soak in especially in cold weather. Changing room was clean. I will be back as I noticed there is a dock to go kayaking.