Camping in East Biggs

Recent Dispersed Reviews Near East Biggs, California

92 Reviews of 24 East Biggs, California Campgrounds

Olivia K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Great camp with a pretty view

This was our favorite campsite on our road trip! The campground was quiet, clean, and beautiful!

Month of VisitOctober
Victoria C.
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Great spot for an overnight stay

This place was a very nice spot for any overnight stay on the way up to Oregon. The woman at the front desk was friendly and helpful. There is great shade in our site (A6) and a nice table. Kudos for the large dog park, now if I can only solve for the a*holes who can't be bothered to pick up…

SiteA6
Month of VisitOctober
Jessica P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Peaceful!

Nice and quite! There wasn’t many people at this site. It was very relaxing. And the views are nice. Rangers were friendly as well!

Bathrooms were top notch clean!

Careful for poison ivy nearby.

Alisa B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Too loud, too hot and too close together.

Sweltering hot and the campsites are just too close together. Probably delightful in the fall or spring.

• Play button icon
G
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Great place for a stop

Pros: huge sites with grass and trees. Big enough for the largest RV’s.

Cons: no river access and a naked guy sitting on a bluff.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Nice location by the River.

Sites 1-4 are walk in, the rest are drive up. All sites are right on the riverbank. Gold panning is popular here. Quiet campground with the relaxing sound of the river.

J
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Nice quiet RV park

I have stayed here several times as a waypoint on my travels between California to Washington.  It is a nice safe quiet park that has many pull through spaces for RVs spending the night.  I have used their website to reserve a space and then pick up the paperwork outside the door of their office.…

Month of VisitFebruary
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

City campground

Nice picnic tables, standing wood BBQ, big trees, some trash, on the edge of a town. Camp host very nice. River has dried now. One of the best option around I5. Not the best camping experience but not the worst either.

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Very friendly & Improved

I went with our 2 grandsons and daughter. Last minute book on 106d super hot day. The place was great and. The pool a lifesaver. This was an old. Koa. Yes lots of longtermers, but clean and super nice. People lent us there floaties and even offered to get us drinks!. Bathroom s still need…

SiteA
S
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Fun lake/ maintained campsites

The campsite/campground were well maintained the restrooms were decent. The price wasn’t bad at all for dry camping. Only downfall it was really hot!

Marilee  D.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Ahhhhh the shade.........

I was so grateful for the mature shade trees that offered a respite from the hot sun. It's a very quiet spot, so keep it that way. Some riffraff staggle through but they're harmless.

SiteOlive Pit
A
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Nice spot

Clean campground, efficient check in. Lake is not walking distance, no internet. Great place for a quick stop over.

Angie R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Nice and hot

This was a great place. A little dusty. Clean bathrooms. Beautiful river. The elk come in the early morning.

Sitedispursed
L
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

Great Stop of I-5

Stayed here for a second time driving from Southern California to Oregon. The sites are spacious and there is a pool to cool down during the hot summers. There is wine tasting as well. Management kept in communication with us through text (my preferred method). Easy access to I-5, very close to a…

SiteA4
G
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Cool place

Very nice campground with decent sites and stuff to do. Great area.