Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 45 ft.
Bonita Ranch Campground is located in California
5 Reviews of Bonita Ranch Campground
Best Deal in SoCal for more than just the price!!

To set the scene for you, I was in desprate need of a new home for myself, my Great Dane Laya and my 35 foot, 1969 Buffalo Bus Conversion when I found this little "Diamond in the rough" campground. You see, 90% of campgrounds and RV Parks in SoCal have a 10 to 15 year old limit to help keep out the trashy trailers and the riff-raff that usually inhabits them. (I know how that sounded and I dont care cause the truth hurts) And even though my Coach is beautiful, she is still 50+ years old and so far no one has been willing to break that rule for us. So after calling what seemed like 50 places, I phoned this one and was greeted by the onsite assistant manager named Joe. He told me that they limit the number of long-term wimter renters to 16 and only had a couple spots left. He then went over the park ammenities, and also listed off what there was to do in the area, and when he got to the price I was blown away. He stated their daily rate was $33, and the monthly rent was only $610, and to move in all that was due was the 1st months rent and it was pro-rated! I was currently paying $70+ per day at the RV Park at Pudding Stone lake where the staff are rude, heartless Natzi's that act like they own the park! TBC….

Forest, water, cute town

Although it's a short trip from the city, camping here is a breath of fresh air. Spaces aren't too close together either. The creek running behind the camp is great to explore, and a waterfall is a short hike away. We also lucked out finding berries in August.

The town is cute and worth checking out as well. We grabbed dinner there one night.

This place is awesome full hookups lots to do trails and not to mention right on top of the creek. Friendly staff helpful too restrooms r clean showers clean too.

Close enough to gwt away.

Decent get away from LA. Had alot of bees and weekends are heavily trafficked. But always a nice time.

Fun and beautiful campground

Nice place to stay. Lots of trails and gorgeous scenery in this area.