The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Oxley , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Oxley Camping Reviews
Great stay!

We enjoyed a nice walk along the water, views of the sunset from a small cliff, and a peaceful night with out cell service! Highly recommended for those who are looking to get away from reality!

Nice little park

This park is pretty much spotless. I tent camped in the fall and loved it. All the tent sites have a gravel pad, picnic table and fire ring. Lots of trees to set up your hammock. They have a swim beach and small boat rentals in the summer. There’s a nice paved walking trail too. I highly recommend.

Great little park

nice place to carry the family swimming they have paddle boats ,a blast, beautiful quiet little park they have activities going on all the time cool park

Quiet park

Nice park, pretty quiet and secluded.

Beautiful park

Beautiful park, the Buffalo River runs right beside it. Be sure to book a long time in advance.

Rock climbing with our van

Absolutely love this place! Rock climbing galore. There is an office to buy some supplies (and you will need to check in and pay there) I would suggest the climbing book they have for sale which has a map of all the routes and their rating. We took our ram Pro master. Steep and rocky to get down but very doable. Highly suggest one of our favorite places.

We took our two kiddos and they had a blast! Bathroom, camping, outdoor tables, roaming goats and horses.

Best Campsite on the Buffalo

I love this campsite. Road has improved and was more than passable even after heavy rains. Campsite is remote with great access to trials and the River. Not for Car Camping or RVing. Strictly a FCFS use area so come early. You will not regret it.

Water Adventure

Buffalo Point State Park

Spent some excellent quality family time at Buffalo Point State Park. I think I lucked into my site, because I’ve tried to make reservations since then and it’s always full. Our site was not great, it was long and “thin”, between two roads. From the gravel pad there was a 10 foot area and then the picnic table and grill area. Very strange set up! Right across the road was the River/beach access though! LOVE the river, so clear! Awesome “beach” area with plenty of room to walk, play and set up your chair. The Showerhouse was in good shape and maintained. The tent area had some nice site above the river and was packed as well. We hiked, canoed and relaxed!

Great Campground on awesome River

Very well kept and cool campground!! Spacious site with nice level pads. Grill and fire ring at every sit. Water spigots located through campground for water. We were here during off season so very quiet.