Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 30 ft.
Indian Creek Campground is located in North Carolina
17 Reviews of Indian Creek Campground
Serene and Quiet Campground

To have found this place is one of the reasons I love this app so much. This campground is a GEM tucked away from the tourism hustle and bustle. Close enough to be convenient but more than half away for some peace and quiet and a beautifully dark sky full of stars.

The camp store is packed with everything you could need.

The staff is very friendly and made me feel welcome.

The creek/river that runs through is amazing with most campsites sitting along one of the two creeks.

I stayed two nights in a tent site and one night in their primitive cabin. I loved every minute of being there and would have stayed longer if it wasn’t booked up.

The one thing that was not my favorite is that a road runs through the campground so as a solo camper I prefer being a closed campground. But everyone was so nice there and after getting settled I did feel safe.

I will 100% return to this magical place that takes me back in time to how camping used to be.

Breathtaking

One of the most peaceful and beautiful campgrounds I have ever stayed at, I was right on the on the stream, so relaxing to fall asleep to.

Absolutely beautiful and relaxing

We stayed here in August for just under a week in Premium site 8. Right on the creek. I haven’t had a nicer and more relaxing time anywhere else. The campground staff was friendly, the store had everything we needed, and the facilities were neat and clean. The creek is stocked with trout, so bring your fishing gear! Some of the sites are close quarters to others, but still provide privacy. The wooded setting keeps temps down all day. We can’t recommend this place enough. It’s a fantastic campground and close to a lot of different things, all within about an hour’s drive. Get ready to de-stress.

Wonderful Campground

Beautiful campground! Friendly owners. Secluded sites. Very clean bathhouse with hot showers. Most sites sit along a stocked trout stream. Highly recommend

Nice experience Very helpful staff

Awesome campground. Our campsite was right on the creek. The site we were at was nice and spacious. The campsite has clean restrooms with showers and a store. WiFi towards the main part of the campground. Att does not work out there but they say Verizon does. Mingo falls about a mile down the road is an awesome waterfall to go see and has a fish hatchery in the other direction.

14a

Amazing site and campground.

Very peaceful

This was our first visit to Cherokee to camp. We loved Indian Creek! It was very quiet at night and the sound of the creek was very relaxing. Everything on our site was clean on arrival and the bathhouse was great as well. Very dog friendly and all the workers were great. One of the workers call us to check on our arrival time since we were coming late. They even left us a map on the office front door with great directions to our site.

Creekside Camping

Indian Creek offers the most relaxing creekside camping in North Carolina.

Every campsite is lush with greenery, private and well maintained after each occupancy. The bathhouse is the cleanest I have found and the campsite store carries all of your forgotten necessities, and more!

My husband and I love coming back to this campground, because how of well we and our kids sleep! The sound of the creek at night melts all of your worries away and takes you off to peaceful slumber.

This campground is always in rotation for a visit.

Words can’t describe.

By far, one of my favorite places on this planet.

Love it!!!

I have stayed at this campground twice. Both times we had fantastic fishing. The camp sites are well maintained and allow for lots of room. There are lots of activities outside of fishing as well. But that was what I was there for.