$20 - $30 / night

Paradise Ridge Permaculture

Campground Owner Verified

1 Review

About This Campground

Please feel free to look at my instagram account  for many photos of the estate.

This is a private piece of property in a quiet area of Buncombe County, just outside of Asheville but just before Lake Lure and Chimney Rock.  Many things to do , hike,…

• Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Hike-In

• 1
amber G.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Relaxing

To be honest I own the place! But I do not live on the property so this is my get away spot. I am a hammock camper so I love being in trees. I have cleaned out about an acre for tent or hammock camping, another acre for shared areas, and the pasture has about an acre wide open for dogs, horses…

• this is our driveway as you approach.
  • semi private picnic table area
  • two cafe tables on two off three decks south of horse barn.
Sitesite 2

Paradise Ridge Permaculture is located in North Carolina

Directions

This is easy to get to! Exit 53A off I 40 a only goes south east. Drive 5 miles look for old fort road on your left. Flanked by stone yard and rock yard both sides of old fort. Go 4 miles and turn left onto Flat Top Mountain Rd. Not a lot to describe here, but a chain link fence with contemporary home on right side of flat top mnt rd. Up one mile our drive is on the left. You have one mile to notice the homes are NOT in order. It is an up hill curvy road. You will clearly see the water way in a curve. From that water way we are the third drive on the left. With a sign and number on large mailbox, hand painted. Text me if you have any problems. My phone is rarely on at work. But I check text.

Coordinates