the dyrt
Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About Todd Harbor Campground
Todd Harbor Campground is located in Todd Harbor on the north shore of Isle Royale National Park, off of the Minong Ridge Trail. Consecutive night stay limit is three nights from June 1 - Labor Day annually. Five individual tent sites, one shelter, and three group tent sites are available. Normal conditions for depth at dock is 2'. Boats can overnight at dock. Canoe/kayak access. ADA Access: Uneven, rough terrain throughout campground. Facilities are not accessible.
National Park Service
No Toilets
Todd Harbor Campground is located in Michigan
Directions
1 Review of Todd Harbor Campground
RANGER REVIEW: Mountain House Scrambled Eggs is 4/5 Stars

Todd Harbor was my favorite place we stayed on the island. The breeze from Lake Superior kept the bugs down and the campsite had awesome views of the lake. We stayed at site number 4, I highly recommend it, but get there early or someone will beat you to it.

RANGER REVIEW: For all of the reviews that I have performed on theDyrt, I was able to receive a lot of Mountain House freeze dried food to sample and review. I had the Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Peppers. Honestly, it is a really good breakfast. The two servings is a little much for me by myself, but it is a great portion to share with your camp buddy. I give it 4/5 stars.