The best TENT SITES camping near
Eagle , MICHIGAN

Most Recent Eagle Camping Reviews
L.O.V.E.

ALWAYS a great time at this resort, super clean, several activities, new additions, they have it all and keep adding more!

Campground near Jackson

This campground has a pool and put putt golf. There is a small playground, shower houses and laundry. My pics were taken in December so I'm sure the campground would look much better in the summer.

Campground on Pleasant Lake

Campground in a county park. There is a "beach" area on the lake. That is made of gravel and a seawall. The park does have a nice wooden playground.

No longer open

This park is no longer open

Mid michigan campground

This is a campground in Yankee Spring Recreational Area in Mid-Michigan. This is a nice rustic campground near the NCT(North Country Trail).

Bruin Lake

Beautiful fall 🍁🏕🍂campground. It is between 10 to 20 min to the DTE mountain biking trails. The campground is very clean and I got two bars of Verizon cell phone service. The showers and bathrooms were already closed for the season when I camped there. The campsites have different sizes so pay attention to your boundaries. I enjoyed overlooking the lake and I will definitely be back again.

Private Sites

We stayed during very hot weather at the beginning of July 2020. I wanted to visit Potter Park Zoo so we choose to stay at Sleepy Hollow for a few days. Our site backed up to trees and I can't recall seeing our neighbors to the left or right. Because we didn't get any shade from the nearby trees we had to run the ac which is unusual for us in Michigan. We were in the midst of a heat-wave though and it was much appreciated. The park needs to upgrade the electrical system as this was putting a strain on their electrical equipment. We did go for a short paddle on (C) Ovid Lake, but again, no shade and HOT. I can't recall why we didn't go swimming?? Overall the campground was nice and I would stay again.

Fair ground campgrounds

Fair ground campground with group camping. There is around 200 campsites in a large field with some small trees. There is electric and water hook up. Plus bathrooms and showers.

Couldn't find it

Couldn't find this campground at this location