Yurts
About Sleeper State Park
Sleeper State Park is located in Michigan
6 Reviews of Sleeper State Park
nice park

Been here a few times and always enjoyed it.

Nature contact

Super cool bike trails!

Stars and Sand

If you’re looking for sandy beaches during the day, and some of the best star-gazing, you’ll want to stay here! Campsites are pretty open to the public, but it’s a good way to make friends! We had no issues with the bathrooms, and the beach was clean. VERY easy to get to! We went in July and can’t wait to go back.

💗💗

love this camp ground. this campground is in my blood I have been going there since I was a little kid and now I take my kids.

A nice campground for a weekend by the water

Sleeper State Park Campground is located a few miles north of Caseville, MI. This is a modern campground, and has 226 camp sites, and 1 mini cabin. The campground sits right off of M25, so I recommend getting a site towards the back. We unfortunately were only able to get sites at the front and the road noise was obnoxious, 3 a.m. cars and trucks flying by. Campground, bathrooms, and showers were all kept very clean. Most sites are set up for trailers, and RV’s, and tents. There are a few sites that are tent only sites. Each site has a picnic table, fire pit and electric hook up. There is firewood available at the park office for $5 a bundle, they also rent kayaks $10 for 2 hours or $40 for the day. The campgrounds host site has coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available in the mornings. They also offer activities in the afternoon. Across M25 and part of Sleeper State Park is the beach, and picnic area. There is a walkway overpass that goes over M25 making for a safe walk from camp to the beach. The beach area has a bathroom and drinking water. There are charcoal grills, and picnic tables in the picnic area around the parking lot. The beach is a lovely stretch of shoreline along the Saginaw bay.

Great for a couple nights

Last June my buddy and I did a quick overnight at this campground. It's a few miles outside of Caseville, which has a huge Cheeseburger In Paradise festival every year if you're a Jimmy Buffet fan.

Anyway, we were on an inside site and the campground was fairly quiet, not much road noise at night. Also Saginaw Bay is right across the road and it's got a great beach for day use. Would definitely stay again!