Camping in Highland Park

3 Reviews of 1 Highland Park, Louisiana Campgrounds

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Inside the park is good

This one will depend on what type of things you like or why you are staying here. We were passing through but wanted to see the french quarter. The area doesn't feel safe, but inside the campgrounds does. The campground itself is clean and kept up well. They keep a guard at the gate all the time.

Jacqueline F.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Not worth the money

I wouldn’t book again for this price! I enjoyed the closeness to the French Quarters as we were able to walk everywhere. That along with a nice pool were the only pluses for me. The pool was overcrowded each time I went and the rudeness of the man on site was disgusting! We were 30 minutes early to…

Ray & Terri F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2020

Better than I Expected!

Nice park! Who would have thunk it, in the middle of New Orleans. A convenient walk to the French Quarter. Very safe and secure. A nice little green park next door for the doggies. Very clean with curbside trash pick-up. A pool and a hot tub (though we weren't there at a warm enough time to use…

• Roomy corner site, near I-10.
SiteDon't recall, it was assigned at check in.
Month of VisitFebruary