About Strawberry Park

Strawberry Park is a 160 acre campground nestled in the heart of southeastern Connecticut, in a region of lakes, streams and ocean beaches, conveniently located near all the major points of interest, and only 5 miles off I-395 or 15 miles from I-95. Strawberry Park offers a wide variety of campsites, ranging from open lawns, wooded and shaded sites, some close to the facilities, while others are more secluded.

Private
Strawberry Park is located in Connecticut
6 Reviews of Strawberry Park
Too many rules

There are alot of things to do there but so many rules. You cant really have a great time.

Over crowed

Great amenities and faculty members that run non stop group activities .. 6 pools with adult only pool and splash pad for the kiddos . Basketball courts , pickle ball court, softball field.. u name it they have it … . BUT the place is being over run by campers in very large groups that are rude and obnoxious ..

3 years and counting

I came here on the recommend of a family friend who had been coming with his family for over 20 years. At first I didn’t love the idea that there was no lake, well we didn’t miss it at all! On our first visit we knew we would be back! I love that I see the same staff there every year. There are seasonal and weekenders alike. Bingo every night, and more activities than you could possibly do!!! The kids ride their bikes to the sports fields, the rec center for the pool and activities. Oh and my young children LOVE the air pillow, they have spent hours on there. My husband loves playing volleyball in the adult pool, and I love the aqua robins every day. I also appreciate the rec staff. They always have a smile and they change the schedule when it rains to rainy day activities. I have a feeling that we will be back every year. Especially since every friend I bring loves it as much as we do and our camping group seems to double every year!!

friendly staff clean many many activities for all ages love it!!!!

staff is very helpful when needed keep food locked up too many skunks!!!

Famiky friendly fun

Camp spaces are tight. Lots of activities for kids. Camp store sells beer.

Bingo and Arts and Crafts are the best on the rainiest of days

When my family went here it poured! And we were thankful that there were so many things to do, painting ceramics, karaoke, an arcade (at the time it had DDR which was all the rage). It is close by to some nice shopping areas as well. Bingo is always a family favorite and they even had that as well!