Nature

Review Campground Win Gear

Is This Your Campground?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Jewel-like Lake Perris beckons visitors with cool blue waters, pristine beaches, world-class bass fishing, wildlife watching, and miles of riding and hiking trails.

Lake Perris camping offers over 350 campsites, including horse camps, and RV hookups.

For Campers

• 30 amp Hookups
  • 50 amp Hookups
  • Water Hookups

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 9
Peter R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2021

Great Large Park in Southwest Riverside County

I've lived in the area since 94. This place has greatly improved since. Water level is way higher, water is cleaner, and clean campground and bathrooms. No more brigades of Donkey Kong sized racoons just a few squads here n there. The RV campsite was probably 80% full on a Friday night. It's…

Lauren R.
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2021

Perfect weekend getaway !

Lake Perris was a fun and clean place to camp at! We did some fishing, bike riding, the water was clear, and my kids loved it. There is a cool museum were the amazing staff provided us with interesting history about the lake and Indian tribes. Such a fun and peaceful place to hangout at!

Danielle D.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2021

Love this place

My family and I enjoy coming here. We live close by and take out travel trailer there . We love it the sites are great and the staff is very helpful

Lake Perris State Recreation Area is located in California

Directions

The recreation area is located 11 miles south of Riverside via Highway 60 or I-215.

Coordinates