Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Liberty Lake Regional Park is located in Washington
12 Reviews of Liberty Lake Regional Park
Beach, Camp, Play

This Spot i have been going to for 35 + years its operated by the county and a fee of 25 dollars is charged for basic dirt camping spot, more for RV and cabins. Sandy beach, amazing hikes through ancient ceder Forrest. For an urban campground I think this is as good as it gets.

Convenient Camping

Liberty Lake is great for a quick get away if you have a camping itch that you need to scratch. It is easy to get to and has everything you need. It can be crowded and the sites aren’t secluded but is beautiful in the summer and close to the lake.

The bathrooms are always clean, there’s showers, and firewood for purchase. The hiking and biking trails are solid and the waterfall is amazing.

All in all, you can’t go wrong with Liberty Lake.

We love this park

Clean bathrooms

Nice but crowded

I stayed in the tent part of the campground, and the sites (especially the first few) are awfully close. This is a great campground for camping with friends but I don't recommend it for a quiet getaway.

Regardless, I still enjoyed my time with my dog and the tent sites were nicely shaded so I wasn't baking in them. There's many hiking trails nearby to explore and you're walking distance from the lake.

A Hikers site

This is a nice site that is know for its hiking trail. It is also close to play structure and small beach. It has paved/gravel roads. The road in was kinda sketchy if you are pulling a large RV. It is surrounded by a heavily wooded area that is very beautiful and well kept up.

Meh

I've lived in Spokane 3 years and just went up there to check it out. This is only about a 20 minute drive for me, so convenient. I go camping to avoid touristy locations. I was incredibly surprised to see how busy this place was! The tent sites are tucked in between cabins or on the outside loop of the Rv sites, leaving zero privacy! The rv sites were small and super close together. There is no dump station but it does have power and water. The bathrooms were clean with showers. The whole area was clean for the amount of people that were using the day use sites. The campground wasn't that busy though. Personally, I did not enjoy it and won't be back.

Quiet park close to Spokane

We spent 3 weeks at Liberty Lake Regional Park while visiting our son and grandkids in Spokane. The road in is a little narrow, but once in, it’s a great little campground. Most of the sites are fairly level. We stayed at 2 different sites over 3 weeks, and both were level. They are close together! They provide a fire pit if you want one. Picnic table, water and electric. The dump station is quite a drive, back out, up the hill. There is a clean shower/bathroom building and a beach within walking distance of the campground. While we were there the campground hosts did a fantastic job of keeping everything clean and tidy. Several hiking trails, including an equestrian trail, waterfall, fishing and lots of wildlife. There were deer in the campground every day, we saw moose, owls, pilated woodpecker, and hawks. We were there over July 4th weekend and they had a fireworks display on the beach.

Close to town getaway

Water is a bit of walk from camping area, but overall thai campground is great. Hiking, fishing, swimming. Is a great place to rent a cabin with children and enjoy nature close to city.

Touristy

This is more flaming I would say you got the beach close by campsites are right next to each other got hiking trails

Small County Park

This is a relatively small county park that is neat and clean, and is a nice spot to pitch a tent or have a picnic. There is great hiking nearby, and a beach that is nice for young children.