Campground Closed
Trestle Creek RV Park is closed for the season. It reopens May 1st.
About Trestle Creek RV Park
Contact
Trestle Creek RV Park is located in Idaho
1 Review of Trestle Creek RV Park
Owners are snobby.

This campground is in an older couple’s front yard. It’s got a pretty running creek called Trestle Creek running through there yard off of the mountain side. Which they have their property on. They also live on said property, so they are always watching… Beware! Lol Sooo.. They kicked us out because the guy’s wife saw our kitty was on top of another guest’s car… Soo bad! oh! and the other reason: my cat was catching mice and killing them, and we would pick them up as soon as we would see them. Umm.. isn’t that what cats do..? Idk… and they would always complain we were awake all nite when we stayed up til one or two am. We (mom and I) were staying here for 3 months. And were perfectly quiet. They just thought it was odd or something for some reason… I don’t get it. We paid to be there, long term, we’re not keeping anyone up.. what’s the big deal? So ya, and the spots are super duper close next to each other. Like within two feet… yeah.. no privacy. I felt weird sitting outside in my spot with a friend in chairs even. And they frown upon having any visitors come see you. So it’s more of a rich, quiet, pretentious, older people’s camping place.