Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Smokiam RV Resort is located in Washington
3 Reviews of Smokiam RV Resort
Glamping glory

I really like this place, but a lot of it depends on which level site you want to spring for. I’ll start with the cons: camp sites are pretty close together. Tents sites are real close RV sites are so close that or picnic table was only 6 ft from the sewer connect for the next site. No grass at the mid level trailer hook ups, either. Also the dock was down (I blame COVID), but I can’t hold it against them. Fire pits at each site. Tons of amenities: Pool and hot tub (also COVIDized) shuffle board basketball court, Kids play structure, mini golf board and boat rentals, a store… The lake is great, though, once you get past the first 6 feet of muck. It’s warm, shallow, but appropriately named. The water tastes soap and has a film, but that’s the “healing” part, right? The premium RV sites are great. Bigger, some grassy areas, at least one even has a hot tub. There are also teepees and cabins. It’s a cool little space.

Great Park!

I usually HATE RV resorts due to the fact that many people do not honor quiet hours, the sites are too small, and the grounds are unkept. This was not the case for Smokiam. The sites are a great size and COVID precautions were greatly taken (temp checks every day). The employees also walk the sites frequently. Downside - the lake by the resort is very muddy so we had to go elsewhere to swim (but there are plenty of local spots). Also, internet and cell service was poor. However, I absolutely loved staying here and plan to come back next year!

Great family camping

Very clean campground. Nice amenities for families. Put put golf swimming pool hot tubs basketball and volleyball court and nice playground. Paddle board kayak and paddle boat rentals as well. Very little to no motor boat activity on the lake makes for great swimming. Sites are very clean and green! Nice grass to relax in. Very little road noise. Staff is very nice. They knew my wife and I were coming for our anniversary and they had a hand written happy anniversary card for us. Highly recommend.