Bulls Gap , TENNESSEE

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Bulls Gap Camping Reviews
Quiet rivers east of Gatlinburg

Almost 5 stars! Only negative was that they have a huge playground with many structures but none of it is friendly to littles under age 5 which means you have to “helicopter parent” if you have a little…

The campground is surrounded by a little river so many sites have river views. Most are relatively spacious. There are also a few spots on the road side of the island.

The amenities were spotless. Laundry was pretty new and worked great.

Location was fantastic. Removed from the chaos and in the woods but close enough to be in Gatlinburg in 10 minutes or on a smoky mountain hike in 20. 5 stars for this location!

We stayed in #200 which is a “sideways pull though” though it’s a pretty risky attempt to actually pull through vs back in with a tight squeeze between a tree and your hookups. This spot is on the road side (off the island) but we had an excellent river front and the road noise wasn’t a problem.

Wifi is ok… good for most things but can’t handle a video conference. Had ok cell service on att.

This RV Resort is near more activities that you could possibly get around t

We spent 4 nights there recently.  So much to do yet so little time to get it done.  Being near Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, The Great Smoky Mountains, Knoxville etc. , it makes for a wonderful centralized place to stay so that you can do activities to your hearts contents.  Zip Lines, Shopping, Hiking, Dollywood, Kayaking.  One day while there we took a 1 1/2 hour drive to Ashville NC to tour the Biltmore estate.  We planned on posting some photos but quite honestly we didn't have time because of all of the other activities we had going on.

Nice, friendly

Nice clean rv park. Very easy to get to from I40.

Backcountry-Dark Hollow West

I’ve stayed at this site a couple times now and I love the location. The site is a short and easy hike (under 2 miles) from the parking lot via the Lake Trail to the Dark Hollow Trail. The site is tucked off the trail and has access to a stream that is directly across from the site entrance. I’ve also finished the trip by hiking the loop back out by continuing on Dark Hollow to Big Valley Trail, to Ghost House Trail and back to Lake Trail (5.3 miles total). These sections of the trails are easy to moderate.

Great spot fir kids

Lots of RVs packed in close together. Bath house was OK. On the good side there were lots of families and pets. Playground with bounce house. Pool and basketball courts. Office staff was efficient and helpful.

Didn't have the issues others had here. Our site was secluded, very clean and quiet. In fact, all facilities were clean and well maintaned. Lots of trails to hike, nice camp store, friendly employees. And, everyone was social distancing. This will definitely be on our "do it again" list!

Wow. What an amazing cabin! Best one yet!

Just amazing! Stunning cabin. They supply wood. Water, electric and everything you need. Right in the water. Listen to the river. See the photos. It was awesome!

Perfect!

Greenbrier is the best. Entrance is beautifully decorated, staff really nice and accommodating, bathrooms/showered nicest I’ve seen and the location on river amongst the trees is idyllic.

Not my thing

So I use this app to find tent camping sites. To me, that’s kinda what a campground is. A good variety of both. This turned out to be mostly RVs and then three tents, one including mine. Needless to say, it was loud. For what it was, it was great. For what I thought it would be, it wasn’t. They have a lot of cool amenities and I will totally come back if I ever get a camper. But I wouldn’t just tent camp there again I don’t think.

Nice Private Owned Campground

We pulled into Greenbrier in Gatlinburg and originally had reservations for two nights but added an additional night. The campground was full, sites very close, but full hookups. Nice clean bath houses and laundry. They had a large central green area in the middle of the campground with volleyball, basketball, and climbing and slides for kids. It was very popular! We stayed Two nights in site 84 and had to move to #10 for the third night. Other than being close to your neighbors, it was a great park! I’d stay there again!