Standard (Tent/RV)
No 50 amp Hookups
Max Length: 60 ft.
Jacques Cartier is located in New York
5 Reviews of Jacques Cartier
Small Campground but a Great Place!

We have never heard of this place and had always stayed at Wellesley Island when headed up to the 1,000 Islands. Took a chance and it didn't disappoint.

Swimming hole was nice and relaxing. Plenty of sand for the kids to play in and the water was warmer than expected.

We stayed in the non-electric loop with a small travel trailer and it was great. Half of the loop is in the woods and the other half has spacious, grassy sites bordered with woods behind them. Some sites were hilly and we would not have been able to get our trailer in, so its worth calling before you book.

We love this park

We come here every year. We book early so we can get a water front site. I’m not sure what the other reviewer meant by not being able to get in the water. Everyone swims, kayaks, and paddle boards off their sites. Until 2018 you were not able to get in the water on the St Lawrence side of the park (the campground is in a cove) but the life guards told me last year they allow it now. There’s a great guarded beach if you have young ones with a newer playground right next to it. They pick up your trash everyday, just leave by the road. And on Saturdays a ice cream truck rolls through after dinner!

Great spots on the water. Beautiful water for swimming or scuba diving

Recommend highly for family’s

Beautiful campground! Very clean, grounds are nicely manicured and the picnic beach is very well maintained.

Jacques

I came here totaly unprepared and ended up getting soaked. I didn't check the forecast and it started pouring. it gets really cold at night and the weather is unpredictable It was hot and sunny and then cold and wet. This place doesn't let you get i the water so I couldn't go kayaking

Year 2021 Flag