The best RV SITES camping near
Naponee , NEBRASKA

Most Recent Naponee Camping Reviews
Nice state park just off the highway

Just a quick one night while passing through.  Easy access, paved and good cell coverage.  We only had power but we didn't need more than that.  Any size rig can find a spot there.  Would stay again.

Fun spot

This is a great little spot for remote camping.

Great Location to Relax!

Always a great place for a weekend get away!  Kids love to explore on their bikes.  Nice trail to the Platte River.  Just a nice escape location!

Great Spot to Stopover

Great little campground to stop overnight at or for a quick weekend getaway.  Well maintained. Odd "pull-through" options.

Plenty of hot water for my shower

We pulled in picked our site filled out the envelope paid 20.00 and put it in the drop box and the receipt in the window. Site 7 the power was fine. The water was good pressure and site was nearly level. It's 43 degrees at 8pm so I'm not using AC and the microwave. 30 amp for my refrigerator and hot water and microwave is working fine.

Tolerable in August, but only because we could swim a little

A short drive from the Interstate. Lots of sites to choose from on a weekday in August. The sites are spread among the sand channel ponds. Incredibly, we were not bothered by mosquitos. Sites had picnic tables and fire rings. Fire wood piles were all around to help yourself from. There is a small “beach” area designate for swimming in one of the ponds. It is small. Because we were there during the COVID restrictions, we waiting until almost everyone left before we felt we would have enough space to swim without being within 6 feet of others. The water was nice and cooled us down nicely.

The newly build vault toilet was OK. Our son reported the men’s side was terrible. The women’s side was just fine. We needed a spot to stay close to the Interstate for a cross-country trip and this was open and available. I would not return. But I do remember the fireflies fondly. There were tons.

pretty views, nice owners

snagged a lake front spot on a Wednesday night, drove right in. when we went to check out the next morning the lady said we didn’t have to worry about paying. bathrooms are clean + have pretty hot water. I would camp here again

Quiet and serene

My husband and I were able to get a primitive site right next to one of the lakes. Our site was secluded from the other campers but it was a bit of a walk to the vault toilets. We even saw some deer in the field next to the campground. Great for an overnight stop!

Good but hoping for more

For a smaller park this place does offer a lot for the campers. There are a few lakes and fishing acceses. As well as a swimming area and beach flat roads similar to that of two rivers. Playground and other activities. The park workers at the booth are very helpful as well. It also sits farther away from I-80 then windmill, or Mormon Island. It does kind of remind me of Two Rivers 25, 30 yrs ago. We did just pass through this place as well on Labor Day weekend so it was packed. But this would be a good stay over night, and hit the beach, fish a little, and hit the archway, and the fort down the road.

It's a nice park or stop over but not great

This is a nice park, but not the best park. It is fairly clean, and offers some nice amenities. Such as fishing in 3 lakes or ponds, canoeing, kayaking, and there is also a swimming area. I would rank this one just below Mormon island but slightly above fort Kearney. I will mention we just stopped by here for a brief time over Labor day weekend. However I would not have a problem with camping at this park.