Camping in Riverside Trailer Court

5 Reviews of 3 Riverside Trailer Court, Montana Campgrounds

Danae P.
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Great campground for OHV riding

We stayed here a few days in May. We had a great time. There were only 2 other people camping there the whole weekend. There’s tons of trails to ride side by sides. The campground is clean and the sites have plenty of space for our 28ft toy hauler. We would definitely stay here again.

Katie O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Bugs

Cool looking place, but the mosquitoes were unbearable when we stopped to look for a spot. We ended up packing up and leaving- I wouldn’t chance the gravel road down to this bug haven. Lots of prairie dogs skittering on the ground too, not too dog friendly.

Sitenone
S
Reviewed Feb. 11, 2021

Best place in town

Great little-known Gas & Grocery store with easy access to the Little Rockies mountains of North Central Montana.

The mountain area provides miles of multi-use trails for hiking, biking, atv & horse back.

Friendly little town with rich history of gold, outlaws, fables and lore.

Tim The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2020

Nice spot- secluded

Nice spot. Had the place mostly to ourselves. One RV showed up later, ran a generator for an hour but was quiet after that. Lovely view. It was REALLY windy when we arrived- parked our car as a wind break and put our tent next to it. I suspect the bug this is real, though the wind kept us from…

Clayton B.
Reviewed May. 6, 2020

A Hidden Gem

I stumbled across Camp Creek Campground summer of '19 when I was having some problems with my slides and needed to stop for the night.  The campground has several very large pull through spots, and folks with horses often pass through.  Upon entering the campground area, a caretakers spot is early…