About Pleasant Creek State Park
$11.00 - $16.00
Pleasant Creek State Park is located in Mississippi River - Pools 11-22 in Iowa
4 Reviews of Pleasant Creek State Park
Fantastic youth group campgrounds

We stayed here for the easy access to the water for the Scouts to get out in canoes and fishing.  I have been camping here off and on for the last 25 years.  I have not had any issues at all.  I have stayed in a regular tent campgounds and the youth group campsites.  I often head here for a few days in the Spring and Summer for a day of fishing as well.  My son and I like to get the canoes and Kayaks out and paddle around the lake.  The fish cleaning stations are well maintained and the location is not too far away from town.

Camping mid-week

We stayed in a 25 foot travel trailer in the middle of the week. Weekends are pretty much sold out.
We love the area. Kayaking, biking, and fishing. Very well maintained grounds.
Camp sites do not provide private water/sewer but there is a good water/sewer station on the way in.
My only complaint. Thurs evening we had friends join us. The Ranger Man enforced a 2 car per campsite rule. He forced 3 over 65 couples to drive to a parking lots and I shuttled them back and forth. Really? Do us Seniors party too hard for you? Haha I understand rules but I don’t have to like them… 😃

It's a great recreational area, and a beautiful campground, tent camping is a breeze with very secluded sites, and well water very close to each site and a trail that leads to a large dumpster. Awesome lake to go kayaking on too!

Well maintained with trees!

The tent sites are very nice and private. There are waist high prairie flowers between the sites to provide privacy and beauty. New picnic tables. Lots of shade. visited in July