Fires Unknown
No Showers
No Water Hookups
White Wolf - Yosemite National Park is located in California
1 Review of White Wolf - Yosemite National Park
Crowded with drug abuse in the bathrooms - not safe!!

I stayed here twice during a visit to Yosemite. The first time was at the beginning of my trip and i was backpacking out the next morning. I took the shuttle from Yosemite Valley where I parked and left my car and utilized one of the backpackers campsites towards the back (first come first serve but you need a wilderness permit to stay at these). The spot I was at (#40) backed up to large rocks and was quite nice. It was close to a creek and there was some firewood you could collect (though people at this campground were hoarding firewood like the apocolypse was coming). After my backpacking trip I extended my stay in Yosemite to hike the Mist trail and stayed here another night. This night I grabbed site 39. The camp was loud and crowded. There were many people making large bonfires that seemed dangerously uncontrolled. At some point in the vening I used the restroom and there were people smoking what appeared to be meth in the mens room at which point I felt very unsafe. I made it through the night without more problems but was happy to leave the next day. I would never expect such issues with a NPS campground, but this one is on the outskirts. If possible choose another campsite for your visit as this one does not have the NPS ranger staffing it clearly needs.