Nature
Signs & Maps

Sunol Regional Wilderness

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

County

Add Campground Info

Have you camped here? Help us improve this campground page.

Add Access Type

• 3
Susie R.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Hot now

I've been coming here since in jr. High.good hiking exploring is fun fishing too

Sitedon't know which site
Month of VisitApril
MarinMaverick
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2020

OHLONE /SUNOL Wilderness - Backpacking Camp

Great backpacking getway.  Many day hikers here but you can backpack as well.  I camped on a beautiful ridge.

The hike is uphill.... it starts along a creek/river which is referred to as Little Yosemite.  Fun creek area with lots of water/rock formations. Then climb and climb the hill.  I…

Erica K.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2019

Great hiking

I have never camped here but hiked many trails.

Sunol Regional Wilderness is located in California

Directions

From the Fremont area: Drive north on I-680 and exit at Calaveras Road. Turn right on Calaveras and proceed to Geary Road, which leads directly into the park. From the Oakland/Berkeley area: Drive east on I-580 to the junction with I-680 in Pleasanton. At the junction, go south on I-680 and exit at Calaveras Road/Highway 84 just south of the town of Pleasanton. Turn left onto Calaveras Road and proceed to Geary Road, which leads directly into the park. From the Walnut Creek/Danville area: Go south on I-680 and exit at Calaveras Road/Highway 84 just south of the town of Pleasanton. Turn left onto Calaveras Road and proceed to Geary Road, which leads directly into the park. There is no public transit to Sunol Regional Park.

Address