Nature

2 Reviews

About This Campground

National Forest

Lassen National Forest

Quiet and tucked away from the beaten path. Pine creek adjacent to campground, beautiful aspens in and around campground. Located 1.75 miles off Highway 44. No Fees. 10 sites. Hand pumped water. Vault toilets, Maximum trailer length 25 feet.

Reservation Info

First come, first serve.

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.

Stay Connected

• 1
  • 1
Kristina B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Bugs. Beautiful. Serene. But bugs.

Free! I do love free. I had spent the day in the sun and had no intentions of driving four hours away. I did Subway Cave 👍🏻, Burney Falls👍🏻, and took a much needed nap by Hat Creek.

I pulled into another campground but there were kids running everywhere and the second I got out the mosquitoes…

• My tent
  • Lava
  • Day moon
SiteH3
Laura M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

Not Maintained in the Winter

We did not stay the night here, as there was too much snow on Bridge Creek Springs Road in April for our RV to be able to get through. We spent the night in a clearing nearby though, and walked over to the campground to check it out.

The camp sites are nicely spread out, and each comes with a…

• Not sure if this sign is pointing to the creek, or a water spigot that we didn't see.
  • Play button icon

Bogard Campground is located in California

Directions

From Susanville, CA, take State Rt. 36 west 4.9 miles to State Rt.44. Turn right onto Rt. 44 and go 20.6 miles to campground sign. Turn left after sign onto Forest Rt. 31N26 and go 1.5 miles to campground sign. Turn right onto FR31N21 (dirt) and go 0.4 miles to campground.

Coordinates