The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Hardin , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Hardin Camping Reviews
Great lake and beautiful campground

This was officially the first campground we stayed at after we bought out Uhaul CT-13. It was perfect for our first camping adventure.  It had great views of the lake from most of the campsites. The only thing I would say we had an issue with was the fact that there wasn't a lot of space between each camping spot. Other than that, the park was great.

Perfect for RVers

This is a great park for RVs and those who love them. Only a few places were issues with our 35 footer. Staff was extremely helpful and we enjoyed the park and trails.

Really peaceful and relaxing

I thought the natural appearance was nice, it was clean but rustic. I really liked the large and wide sites, made getting in and out very easy. Hiking trails and paths were nice, but if you want to see the waterfalls they are seasonal so check before you go ….

A simple get away for the day!

Lake Catherine is a simple get away for the day or weekend with nice hiking trails. I advise advance reservation to secure a camping site.

Great place with huge sites

We stayed in a Campsite B, spot 22, and it was awesome!! Our site was huge, with a 30 amp/water hookup, and a huge tent pad. We were a couple hundred yards from the lake and less than a 1/2 mile from a handful of trailheads. We were also really close to a fun little playground for the kids. We did the hike to the waterfall and it was great. It was very easy and had some fun playing around the waterfall. We will absolutely come back!!! The other great thing was no burn ban!!

Gorgeous

Gorgeous, clean campground. The lord are spacious (we had a lakefront front view). The park has plenty of hiking trails. Our favorite led to a beautiful waterfall. This was a midpoint stop for us but we’ll definitely be back for an extended stay.

love it here

nice trail quiet but very busy lots of people spots are a little tight but not to bad love it here

Shady Spot

Paved roads going in to the site. Primitive camped in my van ($15). Working sinks/toilets. Great hike to a cold waterfall which was extremely refreshing. Decent cell service.

Beautiful place , convenient to Hot Springs

I really like this campground. Really pretty location. Great hiking trails, waterfall, a marina where you can rent a paddle board, kayak, canoe or pedal boat. It also has cabins, a camp store and seasonal riding stable so you can take a trail ride. It’s also convenient location to visit Hot Springs.

What a great place

We just stayed one night but site 27 was a great place to set up Right on the water

My only issue water hookup was a little far from the camper bring a long hose next time