Fires Unknown
Private
Lewis and Clark RV Park is located in Montana
3 Reviews of Lewis and Clark RV Park
Knowledgeable owner saved my Bacon

The owners are wonderful people. He is a wealth of knowledge and willing to share.

Listen to him. He saved us from taking things to Canada that we shouldn't take but

were going to. The border patrol WILL search your motor home. They know all the

hiding places. We got searched for over an hour. Luckily, I listened and took his advice.

We will always stay at Lewis and Clark when in MT. We had a wonderful trip to Alaska

via Canada. It could have turned out much different had we not stopped in Shelby at

Lewis and Clark RV Park before crossing the border, and listened to this wonderful mans advice.

He saved me from fines and maybe jail. I am forever grateful.

Dirty and Pricey.

$25 for a tent site. Tents are thrown behind the main office directly in the beam of a security light that stays on all night. The picnic are covered in bird poop. They do have showers and they were clean and comfortable. Close to the highway so traffic noise slowed down around 10pm. Not our favorite stop but convenient when fling in or out of Glacier.

Last Campground before Canada

Sparse but easy access and easy parking. Full hookups, showers(wear flip flops), WiFi in building. Stopped before crossing into Canada on our way to Alaska. This is a barebones campground but not much in this area and we wanted to plug in before heading north. Lots of prairie dogs and bunnies to entertain our four legged camper.