Camping in Switzerland

Recent Equestrian Reviews Near Switzerland, South Carolina

10 Reviews of 2 Switzerland, South Carolina Campgrounds

Lea B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2021

Peace and tranquillity in the city

Red gate is a hidden gem. This is a beautiful farm of 200 acres situated 5 minutes from downtown Savannah. Everything you could ask for: pool, ponds, horseback riding, goats, beautiful landscaping, room to roam or play. We had a fabulous time hanging out here and will definitely return. Call if…

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2021

Quiet and convenient

Very nice farm! Beautiful grounds with ponds and animals (horses and goats). Great location. We took a trolley tour of Savannah. They picked us up and dropped us off at the farm (about 10 minute ride to Savannah). Next visit we plan to do the horseback rides.

Trent W.
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2020

HORRIBLE DO NOT GO!!! WOW

Wow, where to begin..... So I attempted to schedule a horse back riding event for my fiancé' and I for her birthday(thought that it would be cool to take a ride on the beach) I filled out the info online and left the page to double check the distance. When I came back to the page it had already…

Sitedidnt go but was still charged
Month of VisitDecember
C
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2020

Beautiful property. I would recommend. I would come back.

A
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2020

The best time 😊

We visited in May 2020. We enjoyed it so much, we returned 3 weeks later. It is like visiting a well kept farm. Loved the horses, goats, lakes and pool. Leslie was very helpful. She remembered to offer me my favorite site when it opened up! Thank you 💜

The School for  Y.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2020

Awesome Spot

This private campground has four hookup spots for RVs, as well as tent camping spots. You can reserve an RV space and for $35/night, you get a shaded, grassy spot to park with water and power (the dump station is just down the driveway).

The highlight for us was the ability to ride horses. They…

Jessica T.
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2020

call, even if web says full

open easy sites, most are back in. friendly people. pet friendly, but campground cats roaming so watch your dog. horses and goats in farm area, plenty of room for a nice leg stretch for the dogs. close to town and nice trolley will pick you up at campground

Joshua B.
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2019

I enjoyed every min

Great place to relax, very clean and a lot to do in around the site.

Mary S.
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2018

So picturesque...it's like camping on someone's farm

This is our "go to" campground near Savannah. We sleep here while we explore Savannah and surrounding areas, but it's also a beautiful campground if you want to spend some time here. If you camp in an area other than the large field out front, it's like camping on someone's horse farm. Just…

• Campground map
  • Dry camping area in front of office
  • Our most recent site where we had the area to ourselves
Month of VisitNovember
Lisa P.
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2018

Closest RV Park to Historical Savannah

Very nice staff. Club house was like being in your own home. Sites were easy to maneuver the RV in.