Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Cedar Island Resort is located in North Carolina
4 Reviews of Cedar Island Resort
Convenient place to stay

This campground is very quiet, but close to the ferry and great food. Power and water are convenient on the sites and dump station is accessible on the way out. Baybreeze has great food across the street and the ferry is right next door.

Spur of the moment camping trip

We decided to go camping early one morning and we wanted to stay near the beach. We enjoyed our one night stay. Restrooms/showers need to be updated. There aren’t many shaded sites but again you are camping almost on a beach! We will be back!

Never got to stay

Had reservations there. Needed to cancel since ferry is shutting down and don’t need to be in the path of a hurricane in a 20 ft trailer. Too bad. Keeping your deposit. I get that they can’t control the weather. Neither can I. Not like I canceled because it might rain a little. Not the way to treat people. Won’t be including this place in my future travels.

End of the county campground, being improved, secluded

This is a place nice to stay- if you want quiet. You can fish in the Pamlico sound, take the ferry to ocroake, rent their horses to ride or boats. Need extra long sewer, water and power cords. Utilities are not in a convenient location. Very sandy location. Coins to keep the camper clean