The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Bassett , KANSAS

Most Recent Bassett Camping Reviews
Wonderful lake escape

I love camping here close to everything but yet secluded. Great Lake for water sports, plenty of privacy and always clean and well taken care of. Spot 33 is my favorite it’s hard to get so obviously it’s others as well.

Wonderful campground!

This campground has plenty of sites, and is great for both trailer campers and tent campers. The sites along the water are spacious, most offer shade and trees for hammocking, and water access is awesome! We heard owls, saw bats and fireflies, and had an INCREDIBLE view of the stars at night. Highly recommend!

Great Camping

Awesome lake, fishing is decent, the food at the Marina is great

Have had alot of good times at big hill lake

Camping, fishing, swimming, hiking. Great place for all of this

A+ CG will go again

Great sites, great hiking, kids activities and pet friendly. Clean facilities. A+

Good for a night

I camped out at this site during my cross country road trip, and was very impressed by the facilities, but not as impressed by the layout of the sites. I have mentioned before that I do not enjoy being right on top of my neighbors, and Overlook is too close for comfort. Again it is great if you need a pull out spot while on the road!