Campsites
Water

Batesville KOA

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

KoA

Fee Info

Adults 18+, Kids 18-17, Free 0-17

Add Campground Info

• Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
    Unknown

• 2
Sallie M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

It was OK

This is our second time staying at this park. The first time it was at the end of the season so I figured I would at least give it a second try. This is a 3.5 rating in my opinion but it has to be a 3 or 4 star. Awesome host, very attentive, pleasant, polite and helpful. She is everywhere and doing…

Brandie B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 6, 2020

Nice greenspace and location

Batesville KOA is located within the Indian Lakes Campground, 10 minutes east of downtown Batesville, an hour to the east of Indianapolis and an hour to the west of Cincinnati. Reserving the KOA site was effortless on the KOA website. We generally do not stay at KOA’s for more than 1-2 nights…

Marc W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2019

This was the first time I’ve stayed in a campground that was split with Thousand Trails. The sites for KOA had mature trees and were of decent size. We reserved a back-in full hook up site and stayed for two days. Our site was level but not all sites were level as I watched my neighbor pull in. The…

Batesville KOA is located in Indiana

Directions

From Cincinnati, OH: Take I-74 west across the Ohio / Indiana state line to Exit 156 (Sunman/Milan). Turn left at exit to Highway 46. Turn right onto Highway 46. KOA is approximately 2 miles on left. From Louisville, KY: Take I-65 north to Exit 68 (St. Rd. 46) at Columbus, exit right. Follow Hwy 46 east about 27 miles to I-74 to Exit 156 (Sunman/Milan). Turn right onto St. Rd. 46 go about 2 miles and Indian Lakes is on the right. From Indianapolis, IN: Take I-74 east to Exit 156 (Sunman/Milan). Turn right at exit to Hwy 46. Turn right on Hwy 46. The preserve is approximately 2 miles on the left.

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.