- This campground is not well organized - we came at 4pm, office was already closed, we called customer service and they never came back to us.
- You need to find a spot on your own.
- A lot of country people live there on a permanent basis. If you have any problems with hard-core Republicans - that’s not a right place for you.
- Tons of ants.
- everything was really clean,
- there is a pool available,
- spacious dining hall,
- you have freedom to pick your own spot
- stunning lake view
- nice nature trail