The best EQUESTRIAN camping near

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Legareville Camping Reviews
HORRIBLE DO NOT GO!!! WOW

Wow, where to begin….. So I attempted to schedule a horse back riding event for my fiancé' and I for her birthday(thought that it would be cool to take a ride on the beach) I filled out the info online and left the page to double check the distance. When I came back to the page it had already taken payment and the 17 miles away was really 95 miles driving distance. I IMMEDIATLY called OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again and got NO response or answer! Also, woke up the next morning at 7am to start calling AGAIN. Guess what no answer. Ill put my bottom dollar that if you call this establishment right now that they will NOT answer…. IF YOU CALL and they do answer the phone Ill pay for your next ride(look me up) IF they dont….(DO NOT DO IT!) This was the response that I got….. After calling 20mins after accidently signing up and also the other 20 plus times…..(AGAIN NO CALL BACK they sent me an email AFTER the fact!! bunch of crooks!!)"I will not issue a refund as it clearly states this information on your sign up." OK…. WHY didnt you answer the phone at all or call me back???!?!? I have a nephew who is 8 years old that gets back to people faster… He needs to get a job there and I bet that I could triple your intake overnight just by answering the phone and calling people back… Communication is everything!! they have NONE!! wow. DO NOT GO HERE!! Instead you should totally check out Seabrook Island Equestrian Center. They call you back and also want to earn your business not just take your money.

Awesome Spot

This private campground has four hookup spots for RVs, as well as tent camping spots. You can reserve an RV space and for $35/night, you get a shaded, grassy spot to park with water and power (the dump station is just down the driveway).

The highlight for us was the ability to ride horses. They provided us with two names of instructors, one of whom graciously squeezed us into her schedule and gave our girls a two-hour riding lesson in their covered arena. They also have trail rides to the beach available.

We don’t have our own horses, but if we did, it seems like this place is set up to accommodate that easily.

There are roadside fruit and veggie stands you pass on the way in that are worth a stop.

Beautiful with wildlife