Camping in Harvard

Recent Dispersed Reviews Near Harvard, Idaho

90 Reviews of 20 Harvard, Idaho Campgrounds

Clifford F.
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

We’ve stayed here a couple times now. It is a nice place. It is a little run down though. The car, tent camping is great. You have your own plot under trees. If you tent camp is the rest of the camp ground you will need a pad under your tent. I ground is pretty course gravel with up to 1.25” sharp…

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Pleasant stay close to CDA

Nice small campground, quiet at night, good spacing and foliage between sites. Camp host was very nice. Some sites first come, others reservable. Would stay again.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Fantastic

It has been many years since we have been here but its just a fabulous as we remember.

Beautiful campground, clean and quiet, even with the musical voices of children playing.

SiteBitterroot 44
Erin A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Lots of Activities

Cute campground with plenty to do and lots of amenities. Canoe and float rentals, live music on weekends. Full hook ups, clean showers and laundry too. It was perfect for our quick stop over. Only downside was no fire rings.

J
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great time

Very easy to find campsite. Plenty of space Fe our vehicle, a fire pit and grill area. Just overall a great experience.

Gail E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Nice place

Camp sites are a little tight but the services and amenities make it worth it. Hooks ups are nice and they have multiple. They provide canoes to borrow along with free fire wood. Camp store is stocked with some great supplies. Laundry was ok... Many machines were out of service. Overall a good…

Angelica S.
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Super cute, free firewood and boats is awesome!

Would give this campground 5 stars if it wasn't for all of the noise from i-90. It's a gorgeous little hideaway so close to the city!

Julie H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2021

Clean and comfy

This is a little Campground/Rv Park right off I-90. It has about 15 RV spots and a handful of tent sites with a fire ring. There are clean, warm bathrooms with showers and very friendly management.

Sitetent
Kendra M.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

A family favorite

Beautiful setting. Nice campsite options, tent, RV, and yurt. Nice place to ride bikes, fish, hike, and relax.

Kelsey G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Nice little campground

We stayed in site #4 which was right at the end with glimpses of the Palouse through the trees and lots of space. You could easily set up 2 tents there. It was $15 a night plus $5 for an extra car. Nice campground, clean, trash cans at each site and a pit toilet. There’s a little trail at Kamiak…

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2020

A decent stop

Pulled into the campground late at night. It was snowy so we were the only ones. We were able to pull off beside of the bathroom. There were 2 picnic tables/fire rings off to the side. Nice lake when waking up. Would explore other options next time but is nice if you’re in a pinch.

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2020

Great for RVs and Day use

I visited but did not stay here because I could not hang my hammock at the sites.

Overall I found the area to be nice, especially the day use areas. I would plan a bbq here in the future and plan to return if they are still open when I’m done with my backpacking years. It looked very…

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2020

Clean and private!

The restrooms here are some of the cleanest of the campgrounds in the area.

This camp site is not open year round but I’m not exactly sure when it closes. I came here to do some late fall camping and it was closed.

But I have been here on two other occasions, as it’s close by and often is not…

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2020

Great family friendly spot

Pros Good flat spots Easy access Water and electric in convenient places Pretty Free firewood Free showers!! Like hot showers. With space to move around. In case, say you’ve been in a small trailer for weeks with your kids, you might like to just have a few minutes to yourself. Hypothetically. Off…

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2020

Fun Quick Trip Spot

While this is not my favorite spot, it’s very close to where I live. This is my go to spot when I just want to get a quick overnight camp in. I will be returning here soon and will take photos to share.

Depending on the time of year it can be loud as motorists past. However, I have wondered into …