Camping in Tullamore

148 Reviews of 12 Tullamore, Georgia Campgrounds

M
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Horrible Experience

Campsite was flooded when we got there, there was trash all along the area going down to the lake and the bathrooms/showers were DISGUSTING! Employees were very rude.

Eva S.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

I loved staying here all the time but the ground man has gotten to be pretty rude. His wife is great but her husband is not nice. Looking for other places to stay for that reason

Month of VisitOctober
Brett D.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice sites with hiking and lake

Nice sites with hiking and lake scenery.

Site013, South Loop
J B.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice shady camping in the woods

Most of the spots are distanced a good ways from other sites. They are a little close to the paved path for my taste though. Plenty of restrooms. Fairly clean and quiet park.

Gordon L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Beautiful Campground

I just stayed one night in May, but the entire area is beautiful. I saw lots of deer and squirrels. The facility was undergoing renovations, so the restroom facility near my campsite was closed. There were plenty more within walking distance. I would definitely recommend

Site42 (tent)
Aaron O.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

nature heals

This is a very nice place.With great people and great views. Getting out in nature,as this place allows,brings us back to our roots,connects us back to the Earth and it's other inhabitants,the animals and plants.This is a wonderful place to do this.

Sitecan't remember
Diana H.
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Nice view

Camp site was easy to pull in , picnic table was on one side and fire ring was on the other, which once you settle down, the view was nice. Two site over, neighbors were loud but the neighbors on the other side were quite.

MThe Dyrt PRO User

• sunset
sThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Nice quite and serene

Its not far from civilization but you feel like you are far away from it when you drift to sleep on a starry night under pink moon on the water

Sitecapsite 4
Cheryl H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Great stay! Sunrise to Sunset

Everyone that had stayed here before said we had the best site! Camp hosts were wonderful. Be sure to find ALL the bathhouses! There is a newer one on the hill. Price with sr. Discount was great!

Month of VisitApril
d
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2021

South oaks

Very clean 4 separate locations.lot of old mobile home in complex could be moved tore down see lots of cats

Marleen & Jeff A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Great Childhood Memories

We visited Vogel in April 2021 and it was just as good as I remembered as a child. My grandparents used to bring me here all the time when I was little. Some of my first camping experiences. It’s just as amazing today as it was then. We stayed in the area for small rigs and tents, #79. It was…

Kim M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Reminds me of a campground outwest.

By far one of the prettiest campground our state has to offer. With tons of hiking trail, a gorgeous lake , paved roads and sparkling clean facilities. We have camped several times , in the camper and tent.

• Our site
  • Sunset
  • Sweet Pea soaking up some rays
Kim M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Close to home and always neat and clean

Red Top is a great local campground on Lake Allatoona.  It has plenty of sites although a lot of the water front are tent only. The bath houses are updated and clean. Makes for a great weekend trip.

• Dinner is on!