NATURE FOR TWO SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Nature for Two Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is operated by The Dyrt, Inc. on behalf of Klymit, and it begins on February 12, 2018 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on March 1, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM (PT) (“Promotion Period”). Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, abide by, and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of The Dyrt, PO BOX 11680, Portland, OR 97211 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal U.S. residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) and/or individuals living in the same household as employees of Promotion Entities are not eligible to participate. In order to be eligible to enter this promotion, you and/or members of your household cannot have won any prize or combination of prizes from Sponsor with an ARV of $100 or more within six (6) months prior to the start of the Promotion Period, even if the prize was rejected. Void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period, go to klymit.com/nature-for-two-giveaway/ and follow the directions to complete and submit the online entry form (the “Entry”). Entrants must provide all data requested on the online entry form. All entries must be received by March 1, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM (PT).Incomplete entries are void.
Limit one (1) Entry per person, per day. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as any consecutive twenty-four (24) hour time period during the Promotion Period starting at 12:00:00 AM (PT) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (PT). All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The entrant must be the registered user of the email account used to submit the Entry and, upon request, must provide to Sponsor evidence of being the registered user. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple Entries will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all Entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed Entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about March 3, 2018 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding. All prize drawings will be conducted at Sponsor’s offices at 220 NW 8th Ave, Portland, OR 97218 . Winners will be notified by phone, mail, overnight courier, and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize is available – One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Klymit KSB Double Sleeping Bag (or approximate value), one (1) Klymit Double V Sleeping Pad (or approximate value), one (1) Tentsile Platform Hammock (or approximate value), two (2) Gregory Day Packs, one (1) 1 Renogy Solar-Powered Bluetooth Speaker (or approximate value), one (1) Renogy Solar-Powered Flashlight (or approximate value), two (2) pairs of OOFOS Recovery Shoes (or approximate value), one (1) Year Supply of Boost Oxygen (or approximate value), one (1) United by Blue Gear Pack (or approximate value), one (1) Primus Stove Pack (or approximate value), one (1) $200 of Gu Energy, two (2) MountainBased Guided Trip in Utah (“Zion and Bryce Explored,” airfare and hotel are not included), one (1) Radio Set from Midland Radio (or approximate value), two (2) sets of Lily Trotters Compression Socks (or approximate value), one (1) SylvanSport Gear Pack (or approximate value), one (1) Polar Bottle Hydration Kit (or approximate value), two (2) sets of ColdPruf Baselayers, two (2) 20-month access to Slipstream’s Adventure Films, two (2) sets of Altra Running shoes (or approximate value). Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received for the Promotion Period. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Where applicable, winners will receive a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of the prize won.
- GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release including the recording of their social security number (for tax reporting purposes – as required by law) and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected provided there is sufficient time remaining to award the prize. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that the Promotion Entities may use the winner’s name, image, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. This provision does not apply to winners from the state of Tennessee. Winners also grant the Promotion Entities the right to use and publish winners’ names and states of residence online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, or illegible entries or for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless device connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict a participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and award the prizes via random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Promotion Entities, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives, as well as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with access to and use of the internet site klymit.com/nature-for-two-giveaway the Sweepstakes or any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. By submitting an Entry in the Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court of competent jurisdiction located in Portland, OR, which court shall apply the laws of the state of Oregon without regard for rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute, participant shall, under no circumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any) associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, and participant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 1, 2018 to: The Nature for Two Giveaway, PO Box 11680 Portland, OR 97211.
ADDITIONAL GIVEAWAY: Must have Facebook account to enter. Every day during the Sweepstakes, one Brand Partner prize will be given away on Facebook. TO ENTER: On the Brand Partner’s designated Nature for Two Giveaway Facebook post announcing the daily prize, respond to the question asked. One person will be chosen daily at random to win the daily prize. Daily prizes have an approximate value of $100 and must be claimed within 48 hours of being notified. Open only to legal U.S. residents.
© 2018 The Dyrt, Portland, OR