About Wilson's Solace Farm

This farm property has lots of chickens and goats for a rustic and enjoyable experience. There are12 sites and up to 6 guests per site. You have access to a fire pit, tree swing and an adult teeter-totter for lots of on-site play opportunity. There is also a trailer available for rent in cases of bad weather.

You'll have a chance to take a free, guided tour of the property and free firewood is provided as well.

The nearby Missouri river, Swan Lake, and the Vermillion river offers opportunity for paddling, boating, swimming and fishing.

Site
Price
$30.00
Private

Staying at Wilson's Solace Farm

Wilson's Solace Farm is located in South Dakota
2 Reviews of Wilson's Solace Farm
Great Place

Awesome place to stay. I was only there one night to break up my trip out west but I would definitely stop again. Davis is a little town and everyone there was so welcoming. I had dinner and a few beers in town at the local bar and then coffee and donuts the next morning in the general store. Sat and talked with the locals the entire time and couldn’t have felt more welcomed. Perfect place to meet some great people and make the stay very personal. Cinda and Popeye, the hosts, were just as nice and inviting. Good to know this many nice people are still out there! 10/10 recommend!!

Peaceful glamping

Made reservations to camp here since it was reasonably close to Sioux Falls and looked really interesting. So glad I did. My hosts couldn’t have been nicer. By the time I left I felt like I was part of the family. Because the ground was still pretty saturated they upgraded me for free to the glamper, so fun to stay in a vintage trailer. They are hoping to acquire a few more for the future. Super quiet at night, and Cinda gave me a fresh loaf of her bread and some awesome jam for breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.