About Boulder Woods Campground
Boulder Woods Campground is located in Pennsylvania
2 Reviews of Boulder Woods Campground
definitely going back

we just got a camper and new car…. we wanted to go just for one night to see how it goes… plus taking a special needs grandson… wanted to see how he did. we got lucky to be around a family who fosters kids w special needs and understands Him. I would say bring your kids bikes… it’s a nice relaxing, wooded area. loved it and everyone was so nice…. definitely gonna go back! 👍🏻👍🏻 for me.

Relaxing, with activities for everyone- Disc Golf Crazy!

We did a weekend trip with just adults, tent camping. It was quite muddy so we moved our set up into the grass field, we reserved the majority of the sites in this location so it worked well. The RV spots seem nice and large. The bathrooms were nice and clean, showers were nice. There are a few bath houses that make the large camp ground have easy access to the bathrooms which I appreciated. The tent sites are on dirt and not stone which we enjoyed, I hate stone under my tent. The general store had everything plus, and very reasonably priced. The camp ground has a very large golf disc course and they seem to have tournaments. They sell disc golf things in the store as well. This course is huge and brings in groups who play for the day. They do allow golf carts we saw gas and powered. Nice and quite. We had a great time and it’s on our list as a successful tent camping location for us. The owners are AWESOME!